The Rock
Name of player: The Rock

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43493617

Time in GMT: 11:08PM GMT+1

Server: v2p

Summary: He was building most likely without admin permission, and it was a unrealistic big dupe blocking off a house

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/TtL4T#0
I was in rock's house when this happened, I don't see the problem here.

It's a simple a base, not to tall at all, defending a house.

If the rock gets banned for this, might as well we quit fearless, getting tired of unfair bans.

There's guys cdming, rdming, and random raiding everyday, and don't take a single ban, and you come in here, and try to ban the rock, a guy that tries to follow the rules at max, and a friend to everyone, seriously.
(04-18-2013, 09:03 AM)SolidSnake Wrote: I was in rock's house when this happened, I don't see the problem here.

If the rock gets banned for this, might as well we quit fearless, getting tired of unfair bans.

There's guys cdming, rdming, and random raiding everyday, and don't take a single ban, and you come in here, and try to ban the rock, a guy that tries to follow the rules at max, and a friend to everyone, seriously.

So you say that because there is a lot of CDM'ers, RDM'ers etc. I should not report smaller offenses? I report everything I find, no matter if its small or big offenses.
I saw this base go all the way outside the Villas area, oh and I saw only 2 doors out of all the doors inside owned.

I'd classify this as a doomfort if no reply is left.
(04-18-2013, 12:19 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(04-18-2013, 09:03 AM)SolidSnake Wrote: I was in rock's house when this happened, I don't see the problem here.

So you say that because there is a lot of CDM'ers, RDM'ers etc. I should not report smaller offenses? I report everything I find, no matter if its small or big offenses.

I'm saying, instead of making br of those who follow the rules, that just forgot one and make a mistake, you should have approached him and remind him, and do more br on those that keep breaking the rules and ruining everyones gameplay. Just this morning on v33x a gun dealer was going around with a knife trying to kill me and other guy, little after that, I got cdmed, and guess what, I can't do anything about it.

(04-18-2013, 01:16 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I saw this base go all the way outside the Villas area, oh and I saw only 2 doors out of all the doors inside owned.

I'd classify this as a doomfort if no reply is left.

"9.Doom forts are not allowed. This means you cannot make it hard for the opposing force to raid you. (ex: mazes, having to crouch or jump over props, small firing holes.)"

I don't see how this wall is a doom fort, it may have little entrances, and covers all the owned doors, but doesn't have any maze, need to crouch, no props do jump over to, no fire holes, etc.

It's a normal security wall, the diferente is it's bigger, but still covers all the owners doors, and no one inside, complained.

Also "The Rock" did it that big, because everytime we do a normal wall on that space, people normally use props to jump over it, and no one gives a damn.

I was already random raided like that, more than once.

It'll take at least 6h for "The Rock" to get here, is working you know.

Also if it's possible, The Rock would like that other admin take care of this, to avoid personal motives.
Do u think this is a ban request ? First off all i can put all on my house , second it had a gate with keypads working , third the wall got 4 meters 4x8 so u dont have anything for ban me , next time save your time Wink
Denied.