Unblacklist request for vehicles
Name: Joykill

Time/Date: around 6PM GMT+1

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26300679

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: So: me and my friend had a street race going on. Someone parked their car blocking half of the road, and I tried to dodge it, even though I was in high speed. After coming arond half of the car, I see a police officer on the middle of the street and bam. I hit him, and kill him. Yes, I confess that. Immediately DoomDude took me up to a roof and talked to me.
tl;dr: I was driving quick, and a police offcer stood on the street.
And having a street race, or as DoomDude refers "driving like jackass" isn't a valid reason for a blacklist.
It's not up for you to decide what's wrong or right.

Also, please note that I've warned the server in OOC to stop driving around town ramming each other or I shall take action.

You were doing twists and turns hitting cars left and right which led to you ramming into an officer who was on a crosswalk, killing him.

Why should you be unblacklisted again?
(03-25-2013, 05:25 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: It's not up for you to decide what's wrong or right.

Also, please note that I've warned the server in OOC to stop driving around town ramming each other or I shall take action.

You were doing twists and turns hitting cars left and right which led to you ramming into an officer who was on a crosswalk, killing him.

No, but I am expressing my thoughts and opinions. I saw tons of people driving badly without getting blacklisted?
I haven't twisted into any cars, and he wasn't on the zebra crossing.
As the reasons I stated above. CDM'ing the police officer wasn't on purpose, and I am not supposed to be blacklisted for using doing a street race RP.
(03-25-2013, 05:32 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(03-25-2013, 05:25 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: It's not up for you to decide what's wrong or right.

No, but I am expressing my thoughts and opinions. I saw tons of people driving badly without getting blacklisted?
I haven't twisted into any cars, and he wasn't on the zebra crossing.
As the reasons I stated above. CDM'ing the police officer wasn't on purpose, and I am not supposed to be blacklisted for using doing a street race RP.

You have been blacklisted for causing havoc in the city with your vehicle and for CDM.

Unblacklist request - Denied