Unban or shorten Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Martyn

Your ban ID: 27717

Banned by: [FL] Doomdude1

Reason: Randomly tranquilizing. With over 100h, you should've known better

Involved: Other players unkonwn, [FL:RP] LadysMan217

Why we should unban you: Alright so this is how it went down. My friend was being randomly arrested by the cops for CDM even though his car was in the lake so I tranqued a cop and the SS and used hostage rope to break him out. First of all that isnt random and secondly I found it pretty strange that I got a 3 day ban when there are minges on the server etc that are getting 1 day bans and also I've seen bans where people get 1 day for this. The way it looks the more you play the server the higher the ban. Surely you would think it would be the other way around.
(03-21-2013, 07:57 PM)martycee Wrote: I found it pretty strange that I got a 3 day ban when there are minges on the server etc that are getting 1 day bans

(03-21-2013, 07:57 PM)martycee Wrote: Reason: With over 100h, you should've known better
First of all, when your friend is getting arrested, it is not acceptable to shoot at the police as in real life that is a VERY, VERY harsh offense.

Second, you told me he was getting randomly arrested, but I received no call, meaning this was also backseat administration.

Thirdly, as KillJoy stated, with over a 100h you had more than enough time to get a firm grasp of our rules and how RP is handled on the server. That's the reason for your three day ban.
(03-21-2013, 09:06 PM)Killjoy Wrote:
(03-21-2013, 07:57 PM)martycee Wrote: I found it pretty strange that I got a 3 day ban when there are minges on the server etc that are getting 1 day bans

(03-21-2013, 07:57 PM)martycee Wrote: Reason: With over 100h, you should've known better

Yes I should have known but at the end of the day its hardly a random tranquilizing is it. I explained why I did it. Its up to yous to decide whether that is a valid reason or not. Apparently DoomDude never and apparently that is also worth his time and a 3 day but the CDM's that were going while he waqs dealing with something as petty as that isnt. Okay. Priorities appear to be alittle muddled at time on this I think. ANyways that is all I have to say.
Alright.

Unban request denied as user was found violating server rules.

Please note, it is not up to the user to decide the length of suspensions, that is what the administrating/moderating team is here for.