[Unofficial]S.C.O.R.P.I.A[Recruiting]
IC Information

Name: Ruskja Bernijadovski
Background/History: I ruskja am an ex communist assassin/spy. Since the communist party fell in Motherland Russia i have since decided to move to this grand city looking for a cause.
Past experience: Ex soviet/communist spy/assassin and also drug dealer in my darkest times
Why should we hire you?: Well i think i could help you're clan out allot and my spy skills are impossible to beat by any other normal person
What job are you applying for: Well i will start small: Recruit or higher

OOC Information

name: Kinom_17
steam id :STEAM_0:1:43183447
(11-10-2015, 11:27 AM)dr.pinguin Wrote:IC Information

Name: Ruskja Bernijadovski
Background/History: I ruskja am an ex communist assassin/spy. Since the communist party fell in Motherland Russia i have since decided to move to this grand city looking for a cause.
Past experience: Ex soviet/communist spy/assassin and also drug dealer in my darkest times
Why should we hire you?: Well i think i could help you're clan out allot and my spy skills are impossible to beat by any other normal person
What job are you applying for: Well i will start small: Recruit or higher

OOC Information

name: Kinom_17
steam id :STEAM_0:1:43183447

Denied. I need more Info.
IC Information

Name: Charlie 'Cyber' Brown
Background/History: I am a very well experienced spy, working in the CIA before I was dishonorably discharged for getting drunk.
Past experience: Ex-Spy for CIA, Dishonorably discharged for drunkenness.
Why should we hire you?: I am a very well experienced spy, working in the CIA before I was dishonorably discharged for getting drunk. I feel I need a better place to go to where I am able to fight along with the people I work with, rather than fight against them.
What job are you applying for: Recruit

OOC Information

Name: Cyberblaze
Steam ID: Check Plz
(11-25-2015, 08:04 PM)Cyberblaze Wrote: IC Information

Name: Charlie 'Cyber' Brown
Background/History: I am a very well experienced spy, working in the CIA before I was dishonorably discharged for getting drunk.
Past experience: Ex-Spy for CIA, Dishonorably discharged for drunkenness.
Why should we hire you?: I am a very well experienced spy, working in the CIA before I was dishonorably discharged for getting drunk. I feel I need a better place to go to where I am able to fight along with the people I work with, rather than fight against them.
What job are you applying for: Recruit

OOC Information

Name: Cyberblaze
Steam ID: Check Plz

Closed per request.