Need Help - Banned , Donator / Hello =)
Hello there people, I'm new to your community and I have been enjoying these servers for quite a period of time, now I have started getting into it and donating, I have been banned for a situation where I didn't think it to be necessary.. especially for this period of time (4 days) I mean can anyone help me?

Thanks.Huh
What do you need help with? You donated, broke the rules and then you want what?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Donating doesn't make you special and/or give you any extra privileges when it comes to the rules.
You were banned as follows of a Ban Request.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=25990
You stole a car, with no reason to do so; that's why you are banned.
Lead by example.
(02-18-2013, 12:50 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: You stole a car, with no reason to do so; that's why you are banned.

Hey, No Reason? Mans trying to get paid! I was part of a gang, what do you expect?!

I'm New, I'm sorry. Cant we all just get along. It's a game.... I'm sorry for playing.
Okay.
Unlike those stupid dark rp servers where you can buy admin, this is not that place. No matter how much you donate, you are still a normal player. And, stealing cars for money is not a valid reason, neither is being in a gang.
You broke the rules, you got banned.

Donator doesn't make you exempt from the rules; Heck, even being an administrator or a moderator doesn't make you exempt from the rules.

I suggest that you make an unbanrequest to appeal your ban, however you just admitted to breaking the rules and it would most likely be denied for that reason..

Anyway, welcome to Fearless. Make sure you read the rules and some RP guides before getting started.
If you have any questions regarding rules or RP, hit me up with a PM.
Alright, obviously you guys don't understand.

What he's trying to say is "UNBAN ME I DONATED"

(02-18-2013, 03:04 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Alright, obviously you guys don't understand.

What he's trying to say is "UNBAN ME I DONATED"

They do understand because that is exactly what they said.