Hey there!
I have already around 20 or more playing hours already, unfortunately I will not be able to play for the next 18 hours...

Either way, I created a forum account due to some matters but still, I hope this enhances my experience and look forward to get to know all of you and RP better and with some new ideas as well Smile
Hello, Madcowe. Welcome to Fearless and the Fearless Forums. I am sure this will enhance you experience and will allow you to communicate with many members of Fearless. Should you require any help, feel free to private message me and I will see if I can help. Check out the Roleplay section as it contains guides and roleplay ideas for you to use.
Regards,
aviator
(02-17-2013, 01:02 PM)CnA_InTeNsE Wrote: Hey Madcowee, Hopefully everyone wont get banned for no reason againSmile

hahahah hopefully xD

thanks for the welcome everyone ^^
(02-17-2013, 01:02 PM)CnA_InTeNsE Wrote: Hey Madcowee, Hopefully everyone wont get banned for no reason againSmile

I doubt he got banned for no reason.

On-Topic: Welcome to the forums Madcowe, like aviator said if you have any questions regarding rules or roleplay just hit me up.

See you on the servers.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Welcome to the forums / servers, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here Smile
Welcome to the Forums, Cowe! I guess that you will enjoy your stay here.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
Heheheh thanks everyone ^^
Welcome to fearless MadCOWe Hehe.
(02-17-2013, 06:33 PM)Equalizer Wrote:

I doubt he got banned for no reason.

I think it was some kind of misunderstanding or something... a lot of people were banned but at least it was just a day so... doesn't matter though Smile

And sorry for the double post
Welcome to Fearless Madcowe!