Loki Unban Request
Name: [ÐÄGGËR] Loki / Loki

Ban ID: 23566

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Contrawhoring on rooftops as chef.

Involved: Me

Why we should unban you:
I hope you hear me out, i understand i broke the rules, but i do not understand the 14 day ban. i do think it should how ever be lowered at the very least, i think that the time is unfair, Doomdude1 asked me if i knew how many rules i hae broken i said no, in wich he banned me right away, looking on the ban list i see similar banned with worse actions being banned for 2-5 days such as "Contrawhoring on rooftops then suicide to avoid me, and Contrawhoring on rooftops and log out to avoid ban" wich resulted in a couple days, i while remaining calm, and coopertive with the admin when he was talking to me, do think i deserve a shorter ban time or a unban. I have read the rules completely over and over again and i do think if you would allow me to, to proove my self a upstanding player among others in the fearless community. Thank you for reading and i am sorry if there were spelling errors, i dropped out of highschool, wich i prolly shouldnt of done XD
So, I pmed you many times. Asking where you sold. Do you deliver? No, Did you have a store? No? Don't be a chef when you don't sell.
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator
i appolagize, i was prolly multitasking, you dont have to take my word for it, can i can promise to be a better rp'er and function correctly within game
You were sitting on top of the roof, happily guarding your contraband. You had to have propsurfed to get on that roof, you completely didn't mind the fact that your actions were causing the players to starve or that they were just plain FailRP.

Also, let me remind you: 6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

Unban request denied.