[SOLD] Corvette + 3 AKs [160k]
I'm selling my Corvette for 160.000$. In addition you'll get 3 AKs (worth over 10k). If you're interested just send me a PM, post in this thread or add me on STEAM!

Sold!
One day has passed - The Corvette is still for sale!
(01-04-2013, 12:00 AM)z3r0_THE_CLOWN Wrote: I'm selling my Corvette for 170.000$. If you're interested just send me a PM, post in this thread or add me on STEAM!

Cash only - No trading offers please!

I'll probobly buy it if I could have a test drive first with you in the passenger seat just to see how good it is (I have a lot of car offers at the moment) add me on steam. Type in mcfly4 it will come up with [FL:RP] MasterDrake90 and my profile picture is a guy with a pistol (I may not buy it I will just see how it is at driving then if it's good I will buy it)
The Corvette is still for sale at the moment!
Since MasterDrake90 began to lose interest in buying the Corvette (after asking for a test drive which actually never happend) I updated my offer.

Now you'll get the Corvette + 3 AKs (worth over 10k) for only 160.000$
Sounds reasonable, hit me up in-game when you see me and I'll buy it.
(01-06-2013, 03:27 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Sounds reasonable, hit me up in-game when you see me and I'll buy it.

Tried to contact you via pm and ooc ingame, after several tries I gave up and sold the car to Danny Sikker.