Ban request to [FL:RP] Sanik
Name of player: [FL:RP] Sanik
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9678560
Time in GMT i cant remember
Server V33x
Reason for ban:
i was return to my house and i see a player with his car looking in my house i tell him leave and he didnt then i shoot him but not kill him he said give me money and i dont tell anything so i give him 1000$ after 5or 10 minutes they throw a molotov to my base and they got guns out so i starting shooting them the had no reason for raid and i killed the one the dead hi said instructions with the mic and he help the other kills me i broke the nlr because i want back my gun and i take my last gun out and i starting go and take it back but when i get out of corleons respawn they killed me again for that reason i broke nlr and rdm when they came again near to my base i shoot them and i killed them i broke 2 rulles because they broke more than 2 the rulles they broke is those : (1nlr i killed them the nlr said than you dont remebmer anything of your previusly live so how they remember who killed them 2 they random raid me us i said 3they rdm when i was respawned 4 they build their own venhicle with one chair and two weels that venhicle used to cmd so another one br 5 they weld in a truck with a rope their custom venchicle and they build more chairs on it 6 they had the double kill of mine and i think you must check them for rdm admin i hope you will check my unban request too i am sorry but i dont know the other player name
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was not submitted.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team