Basw007 Says hi! (About time)
Smile 
Hello everyone,
I've been around on the servers for some time now (mostly v33x), have about 175 hours, and just noticed I haven't really introduced myself on the forums yet.
So, I guess it was about time I did. ^^
I live in the Netherlands, Noord-Holland, and I'm pretty busy most of the time with school (homework etc.).
I really enjoy playing on the servers and the community you have here (despites the minges Tounge).
I really enjoy listening to good trance, but often listen to other music styles aswell.
I enjoy playing lots of different games (at the moment mostly Gmod, AC3, Halo4 and some CoD Black Ops 2 (not a CoD fanboy though! Skeptical )).
I guess that's about it, enjoy your weekends! Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:12240305&b=4]
The things in life that we don't plan or scheme, usually come to determine who we are.
Welcome to the FL forums, you sound like a nice guy, hi!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I recognise the name, welcome to the forums Smile
Welcome Basw007 Smile
Welcome Basw007 to the Fearless forums. I hope you will find the forums helpful and enlightening. If you need any questions answered about pretty much anything you can probably find the answers here on these fourms.

Your's Sincerely
Ghost_walker
Founder of The North Syndicate
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Welcome, Ive seen you before. But i thought you were new or something Cheese
I definitely recognise you, welcome to the Fearless forums. Wink
Hello Basw007! Welcome to the family!

Before you start roleplaying, you might want to read this. If you're not familiar with role playing, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Role playing.
I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices, need to know stuff!
If you want to make friends, be active here on fearless!

Hope to see you in-game. If you have any question, just pm me! Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Hello Basw007. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.
Howdy I saw you today :p.

Hope you continue to enjoy FL as much as others do.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub