Seriously FearRP? Wtf
Your name: "G3n3r1cG4t0r"

Your ban ID: "17586"

Banned by: "[FL] Mahti"

Reason: "'Killing tazed person, Breaking FearRP'"

Involved: "The corleone members at the industrial area Idk the names."

Why we should unban you: "A motivation? Read the police rules! I didnt break any by killing a tazed person. [Police Rules]
1. If you're a police officer/commander do not kill any other government member.
2. Only knock-out people for a valid RP reason.
3. Do not spam the knockout and wake-up weapon.
4. Don’t be an undercover police officer/commander that is working for rebels to kill the President.
5. NLR still applies even if you are told to head back (to the place you died) over the radio. --------Oh yea, I was a police officer when this went down, and these are the Police Rules"
Use your common sense, Would really police kill already tazed person when its pretty much a last resort?
Well at least give me a warning for petes sake. I saw a ban earlier after you banned me that said "Blew off all warnings..." in it. And plus, I dont want a reply from the person who banned me in the first place.

And also, when its the only cop and 5 other guys with guns, yes they would probably use it as a last resort.

And if we arent allowed to kill someone who is already tazed, put it on the rules. Its not really common sense if you ask me. They were shooting me so it was common sense to shoot the guy.

(11-22-2012, 01:17 AM)Mahti Wrote: Use your common sense, Would really police kill already tazed person when its pretty much a last resort?
Are you serious? You taze people and handcuff them and then arrest, killing ONLY if your life is in danger, we don't need to put that down in the rules since there aren't too many idiots like you doing it, they have common sense.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.