Hello
Havent made one of this so i thought ill make one now Smile
Hello im from singapore! Might be the only Asian you might see around.. Havent seen any other Asian from the server yet.
My life? Well i just finished my secondary four studies (different education system, but thats for 16 year olds) Im learning alot of hard stuff, not easy to cope with.. The standards of education and living in singapore is pretty high.. Most jobs require a university degree which is extremely difficult to attain.. Thats why alot of people result in studying overseas Smile
What i find fun? I like house partys, the ones with alcohol and ciggys Smile Yeah it sounds bad but thankfully im not addicted to those things.. And all you baddies out there asking me why no drugs? Singapore is a very secure city, there is a very high risk if you smuggle drugs.. The punishment is a death sentence so.. il doubt anyone would be stupid enough to do such a thing Smile Was that too much unnecessary information? :o
New record, 67 posts before a Hello thread, welcome ne0ster, i've seen you multiple tiems on the server and on the forums, hi!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I've seen you around! Welcome, Ne0 Cheese
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Hello and welcome to the Fearless community Ne0, I've definitely seen you around. Wink
Welcome to the Fearless community!
I hope you'll enjoy your stay.
Never seen you. But I know Kalist had you banned Tounge
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
Hello Ne0ster. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.
Hello EziEzi1337!
Hope you will enjoy and have a great time here on Fearless! Pm me if you have any problems or questions! Hope to see you in-game!

Welcome to the family.

Myfloodify.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(11-22-2012, 11:57 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Hello Ne0ster. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.

You just copy and paste that XD
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
you talking to me? Tounge
Kind Regards,
Floodify