Hi guys
Hello guys ! My name is Plato but i usually play under the name Weed Marley. I joined the community about 4-5 days ago and I love it Cheese. I got banned 24 H but the same mistake won't happen again; I'm new so it will take a bit until I know where and when the rules apply. If I break any rules please don't ban me , just warn me and I guarante you it won't happen again. I know I'll have fun with you and I hope you will too. I'm glad to be here and see you on the servers !
Moved to the appropriate forum.

Welcome to the Fearless community. Wink
Hi and welcome to our community!
Hope you've learned your lesson Wink.
I advise that you read all of the rules prior to playing, as to avoid any ... accidents happening.
If you have any questions regarding role-play feel free to send me a PM or to contact me in-game.
Again, welcome!

EDIT:
Curse you Adman, and your lightning speed! I shall win one of these days!
Welcome to the community! Hope you have a fun time!
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Hey there, welcome to the Fearless community!
If you've any question feel free to hit me up with a PM.
See you on the servers. Smile
Welcome to the community! Hope you have a fun time!

hehe
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I did read the rules but know I have to get used to where and when they apply
Hello and welcome to Fearless! Smile
(11-19-2012, 07:17 PM)WeedMarley Wrote: I did read the rules but know I have to get used to where and when they apply

The best thing for that is to also browse the roleplay guides, of which there are many. Not only will they allow you to roleplay correctly and imaginatively but they also help to develop one's understanding of the rules.

Otherwise, it tends to be common sense.
welcome to fearless !
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]