hansen2012
Hey guys I am new here and decided to show my name since I started playing on the RP server last night. I have got to say that it is amazing. It just frustrates me that the servers are both full all day long and I sit here and click join every 5 seconds. I think the servers could hold a few more people without problems, but that's not for me to decide. Keep up the good work I love the RP. This is a great community!

Hansen2012
Hello Hansen2012. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.
Welcome to Fearless Hansen2012!
I'm sure you'll have great time here Smile
(11-17-2012, 11:27 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Hello Hansen2012. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.

Yes! I am very familiar with role-playing. I played pathfinders for about a year with a group of people in my community. Not to say that this is anything like pathfinders, but I can use a lot of RP skills from that game and put them in this one. I've had a lot of fun already actually! you guys have the best rp servers on gmod to be honest. The only reason I am replying on this right now is because one of the servers crashed lol, otherwise I'd still be playing.

Hansen2012
Hello and welcome to the Fearless community Hansen, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Wink
Hi im sure you like it and will stay on for a while bro Cheese
(11-17-2012, 09:28 PM)Hansen2012 Wrote: Hey guys I am new here and decided to show my name since I started playing on the RP server last night. I have got to say that it is amazing. It just frustrates me that the servers are both full all day long and I sit here and click join every 5 seconds. I think the servers could hold a few more people without problems, but that's not for me to decide. Keep up the good work I love the RP. This is a great community!

Hansen2012

Welcome!

In response to the servers being full, why not use the queue system?

That's what I do, and its awesome.
Welcome to Fearless!
Hello and welcome to the Fearless community!
If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up with a PM.
See you on the server. Smile
Hey! Welcome to the community, hopefully you will enjoy your stay here for a long time to come! Smile