Lets say a thanks to all the team because they protect server from illegal people
Lets say just a thanks to the adminstator team and owner and co owner and special admin for helping the server be safe from illegal people and give us such a good server to spend out free time on ..and a a thanks to their hard work who made for us ..to play serius and play in real ropleplay server

THANKS!
Im not sure if you are being sarcastic or heartfelt.
no ....can we just say a thanks to people who help the server we are play on and they hard working for us?
Illegal people?
nice
The following 1 user Likes Prune's post:
  • Blonde
i mean people who dont follow the rules and ruin others experience

can u just say a thanks?!
I think someone should remake this thread with proper grammar etcetera. This could be a motivation buff for the administrators who work their asses off for us.

Thanks!
that the name at forums ..they called a team ...the adminstator team and co owner and owenr and special admin and trial admins ...all of them called together team
Here we go again... Grammar grammar

As Fultzy said, at first time I wasn't sure if he was sarcastic or heartfelt
But if that's no joke
Than I give a great thanks to our administrative team
Sadly I cannot do anything else but say a thanks
thats what i am saying
Erm...I'm sorry but is this your way of attempting to get back on the good side of the admins, maybe trying to get a reduced ban sentence or are you trolling or something?

You say

(10-03-2012, 11:16 AM)rafaelk1998 Wrote: Lets say just a thanks to the adminstator team and owner and co owner and special admin for helping the server be safe from illegal people and give us such a good server to spend out free time on ..and a a thanks to their hard work who made for us ..to play serius and play in real ropleplay server

(10-03-2012, 11:25 AM)rafaelk1998 Wrote: i mean people who dont follow the rules and ruin others experience

But from this: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19048

It sounds like you're exactly one of the people you're talking about and despise.