Skyrim DLC - Hearthfire
The next major Skyrim DLC has arrived! Wehu!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzNcDwN9RPY
It's not major and it hasn't arrived Sad

It'll cost 400 msp, which I find quite nice.
Looks good! I cannot believe I haven't downloaded Dawnguard, I've barely played xbox in general for months. Skyrim has been sitting there neglected! Tounge
I still can't believe that I dislike skyrim...
(08-29-2012, 06:04 PM)Adman Wrote: Looks good! I cannot believe I haven't downloaded Dawnguard, I've barely played xbox in general for months. Skyrim has been sitting there neglected! Tounge

Aw man, if you've got a PC that can just run Skyrim on medium or low, get it, get it, get it, get it!

Words really can't describe the magic of Skyrim with mods. Unfortunately I am on a laptop that can just barely run Skyrim, so I love the mods, but just get depressed after playing it on my PC that can barely run it. Returning to the console version saddens me even more, as they have no mods, and mods are just magic.
Funny shit about Hellfire is that the idea is basically ripped off from the mod "Build your own house" , the basement shown in that video is nearly an exact copy of the earlier versions of the mod "Dovahkiin Hideout" as for the rest of the stuff you can do , well basicly the PC user could do all of that since vanilla skyrim trough console . Now IF it ever gets released for the PC we can do it much easier and more realistically
(08-29-2012, 07:03 PM)William Lionheart Wrote: Funny shit about Hellfire is that the idea is basically ripped off from the mod "Build your own house" , the basement shown in that video is nearly an exact copy of the earlier versions of the mod "Dovahkiin Hideout" as for the rest of the stuff you can do , well basicly the PC user could do all of that since vanilla skyrim trough console . Now IF it ever gets released for the PC we can do it much easier and more realistically

Likely to get released for PC.

And your statement is true, mods > this DLC. But at least the console gamers will have something to do.
(08-29-2012, 08:51 PM)Dylan Wrote: Likely to get released for PC.

And your statement is true, mods > this DLC. But at least the console gamers will have something to do.

Even if it doesn't get released for the PC we got 10.000 mods that are better then this :p
We know your "oh so superiors" PC has everything, can make coffee, food and babies. However, we don't care. Shut up, please.

I'm so tired of hearing this. Some of us doesn't spend 1000's of dollars on stuff like PC's. We have better things to use them on.
(08-30-2012, 05:20 PM)StillAlive Wrote: We know your "oh so superiors" PC has everything, can make coffee, food and babies. However, we don't care. Shut up, please.

I'm so tired of hearing this. Some of us doesn't spend 1000's of dollars on stuff like PC's. We have better things to use them on.

"We have better things to use them on", welp, you just made yourself worse than any PC-elitist out there. You find spending money on your hobby a waste of money? Do you not spend money on your hobbies?

Furthermore, where did anyone state that they had spent "1000's of dollars on stuff like PC's"? You can get a perfectly good computer for a lot less than 1000 dollars, one that would run Skyrim just fine.

Are we not allowed to talk about our passion for Skyrim? Your gripe is just like saying "OH MY GOD, STOP SAYING DAEDRIC ARMOR IS GOOD, SOME OF US HAVE BETTER SKILLS TO INVEST PERKS IN!".

We just happen to like our modifications, and think they are superior to DLC ( as they are entirely free), really, your anger seems more like jealousy. Furthermore where did you even pick up the knowledge that we have good computers? Read my initial post. My Windows is a laptop and is pretty terrible, only capable of running Skyrim at the lowest of low (which is so low that I won't even play it, as it depresses me, looking at it, knowing that the PS3 has better graphics). I played Skyrim mostly on the PS3, in fact I have it right next to me.

Seriously, if that is your attitude towards every single PC-enthusiast you need to grow up.