Poll: []Support
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[+]Support
100.00%
10 100.00%
[-]Support
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Taxi Request
Title of Suggestion:Taxi Request

Description:Simple .. Just like Government Requests but for taxi drivers when you need a ride .. could be /trequest or /taxi

Why:It is faster . more realistic . And gives you a higher chance of answer( you wont have each number (pm) of taxi's in rl - since it'll be sent to 2 taxi drivers you do have a higher chance of someone ACTUALLY picking you up )
I rarly use/be a taxi guy due to the reason its semi hard to get one/be one, Also could add in some sort of auto locater to say it auto says (LOCATION BP) or (LOCATION CLUB FOODS) just to make it easier, also adding sumit for this on /request might be nice too.
They can add too a phone to call Taxis and another people. Goes more realistic. That is what the server wants Cheese
Here, take this +Support. Take it.

Keep it.
Great Idea! The number of times I could not reply to "PM me for a taxi ride lolol" because I was driving....

+Support
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
+support This would make my chauffeur business much more profitable Smile
+ Support, that would make me play Taxi driver more often.
definitly a + Support
(08-22-2012, 04:30 AM)TJ3003 Wrote: I rarly use/be a taxi guy due to the reason its semi hard to get one/be one, Also could add in some sort of auto locater to say it auto says (LOCATION BP) or (LOCATION CLUB FOODS) just to make it easier, also adding sumit for this on /request might be nice too.

That'd be cool .. but i think it'd be hard to code .. and .. Cub Foods* Wink
Very usefull, approved.

Moved.