Question about Raiding.
Is it considered a raid if I never pull my gun out, never break in, and never shoot?

P.S: all i did was follow some friends into a building, then they raided and I got banned for "random raid".
If you literally just walked in behind them and stood there, without yelling, making demands, or firing, then it isn't a raid.
(08-11-2012, 02:07 AM)Bobandy. Wrote: If you literally just walked in behind them and stood there, without yelling, making demands, or firing, then it isn't a raid.

I technically didnt just stand there, I ran around the building hoping that my friends wouldnt accidentally hit me with the ricochet.
I feel like if you didn't even have a gun out, demand money or anything, then you can't say you were a part of it.
Sure, you were there, but I think you are more of a witness than a participant, and you have been banned unfairly.

Just goes to show how many bans get handed out without a proper evaluation.
[Image: ShootFirst6x24.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Rain999, Slick Rick
I agree with Bobandy here, if you didn't 'attack' the people then you're not a part of the raid. A raid is described as a 'A rapid surprise attack on an enemy by troops, aircraft, or other armed forces in warfare'. Now obviously, in fearless the troops etc. bit isn't too relevant but specifically it is an ATTACK. If you did nothing to harm them, having a gun out would signal yourself as part of the raid, then you have not raided. If your side of the story is true and is the whole story then I feel you've been banned unjustly. I suggest appealing.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Noobias
I would have posted unban request, but as it is under one day I can't, I just wanted to make sure I was correct about raiding .
(08-11-2012, 03:06 AM)Bobandy. Wrote: I feel like if you didn't even have a gun out, demand money or anything, then you can't say you were a part of it.
Sure, you were there, but I think you are more of a witness than a participant, and you have been banned unfairly.

Just goes to show how many bans get handed out without a proper evaluation.

On the contrary, if he was running in there behind armed raiders, then he was afffiliated with them if they were in fact random raiding.
He followed them in, and he was affiliated. Smart choice would've been to stay out of the way.

(08-11-2012, 07:06 AM)Adman Wrote: I agree with Bobandy here, if you didn't 'attack' the people then you're not a part of the raid. A raid is described as a 'A rapid surprise attack on an enemy by troops, aircraft, or other armed forces in warfare'. Now obviously, in fearless the troops etc. bit isn't too relevant but specifically it is an ATTACK. If you did nothing to harm them, having a gun out would signal yourself as part of the raid, then you have not raided. If your side of the story is true and is the whole story then I feel you've been banned unjustly. I suggest appealing.

If you watch a murder take place with yourself on the side of the perp, you get a nice allegation for 3rd degree murder and a 5 year prison sentence.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Toxic's right, you shouldn't have followed them in really. I'm not sure what I was talking about earlier.
You were together with them which equals that you were in the raid.
There's not much to say about it, Toxic explained it pretty well.