Unban Request
Heart 
Your name: Smack Bitches With Fishes

Your ban ID: 11280

Banned by: [FL] WorldWideCoffee

Server: v2d I think..

Involved: A cop, who I did not get the name of. And Earl, he is a witness and can vouch for me.

Why we should unban you: I was doing my job as police officer. The other cop was repeatedly stunning a citizen, and calling him names. He has no reason to, or if he did, he should have arrested him, rather than stunning 5+ times. I asked him to stop multiple times, he did not, I shot him.
Why didn't you just call the president and get the guy demoted? Shooting a cop when you're a cop aswell is wrong in my opinion.
(06-21-2012, 11:46 AM)Cownipples Wrote: Why didn't you just call the president and get the guy demoted? Shooting a cop when you're a cop aswell is wrong in my opinion.

Please don't post in courthouse section's where you are not involved.

And Smack is a new player, he had no knowledge of the "Don't kill teammate's as a teammate rule". He is also new to RP, I showed him this server and he seem's to have liked it alot, but he got banned for a misunderstanding. I mean yes, what he did was wrong, but he just started playing RP, and he need's time to learn. I think the ban should be lowered to a few day's instead of a week. He has more than definetley learned his lesson. And I hope to see him on the server again.

-Earl
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator