Senior Team Unban request
As you know from Soul's posts in N&E there has been some recent conflict between N o v a and Fearless. The following statements are requests from 3 individuals who have been Perma-Banned due to this conflict. We have all left Nova and would like to request an Unban on FL. All the below statements are written by the Individual who was banned.

Bexo -

Your name: (Steam friends name) Bexo

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 8253

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Console

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) Both

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Myself

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) See ForceGhost's

Nemesis -

Your name: (Steam friends name) Nemesis

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 10030

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) Both

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Myself

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

See ForceGhost's Reason

ForceGhost -

Your name: (Steam friends name) ForceGhost

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 8251

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

After many chats with Soul and Nudel my ban reason was made clear for steering Nova into a position where it was a "copy" of FL. Since i am no longer part of associated with the community i would like to be unbanned on the ground of the ban reasons not being relevant any more.

I have posted a Public Apology in NV's forums and Fearless which you are welcome to read.

Tecneo - Your name: (Steam friends name) Tecneo

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 8254

See ForceGhost's
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator