Accidently turned on Aimbot and tried to turn it off but couldn't
Sad 
(G*) The Other Guy : my friend i sometime plays with (KillerKock)

Your ban ID: Number 11184

Banned by: Temar

Server: I Have been Banned from em both

Involved: No One was involved except the Admins.?

Why we should unban you: Becuase i accidently turned on a Hack without consciously about it. And stood completely still so didnt used against anyone as i was trying to turn it off.

Hi! I got recently banned forever because i accidently turned on Aimbot. And i dont even know how i did! I have never used Aimbot for any Gmod server ever! And i have honestly to much respect for that server to ever use any kinds of hacks! Im very sad that i got accused for gonna use it! So the story is like this: i was standing in the garage near the slums, I decided to stand complete still an try to turn it off so it wouldn't be used on anyone. i was AFK while sitting with the console up, and idk somehow i must have writting Something with "Ai" since it automaticlly came up with the suggestion and activated it And i somehow got it enabled! I tried as fast as possible to turn it off, But there wasent any command that said off. So i tried to Type Aimbot_off/Aimbot_disable etc. And i know that this sounds like totally bullshit! but i respect that server even though minges sometimes just ruins it! All i want to is be able to play on the server! Idk if you reset the whole account or anything. i just want to play again.
You have 24 hours to edit your original post with the provided template here, if these instructions are not followed, your unban request will be closed and denied.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10
You have activated your hack by yourself. When you join our roleplay server, you should make sure your hacks are either deleted or not being able to activate at any time.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.