The Shadow Associates Agency
====Out of Character Information====

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Agorith

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43023747

Hours on the server: 957

How many RP points do you have? 15

How many bans/blacklists do you have? 2 bans, 3 blacklists.

What timezone are you located in? GMT, Brussels.

====In Character Information====

Full Name (IC): Ben 'Ago' Elias

Nick and/or Code Name(s): Ago

Current age (IC): 40

Background:

(Will be posted in a second reply, due to having reached the maximum amount of characters allowed within 1 reply.)

Anything we should know about you?: 

Characteristics: Has an incredible sense of justice. And is dedicated to keep everyone around him safe.

Current Street Address (IC): Park Avenue, EvoCity.

====Application Information====

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?:

Having being a recruit before I know a thing or two about what goes on within the team.

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?: 

Yes. (background information)

Have you been in any other clans?: No.

Do you have any references that we may contact?: 

[FL] Grub
[FL] Nighthawkd
[FL:M] Hitman
[FL:M] Dark Shadowfall
[FL:M] MasterNoda
[FL:RP] JerryCat
[FL:RP] Rocket

The list goes on.

How active are you in game and on the forums?:

Very active. 

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?:

Having a strong sense of justice, being as dedicated to keep the people of EvoCity safe I feel like I'd be an excellent member of this team.
Having the background Ben has, it should come as no surprise he'd let no innocent man get hurt in his vicinity.
Although being used to being a 'lonewolf' in Finland, he has no issues whatsoever being under command of a higher up.

Is there anything else that we should know about you?:

I believe most of you already know a great deal about what it's like being around me.
If there are any unanswered questions you'd like answered, please feel free to drop me an email. ([email protected])
I sincerely hope I'll be given a shot, and am looking forward towards helping this elite group help keep EvoCity safe once again.

Regards,
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Cox
Background:

Ben 'Ago' Elias being born in Belgium, had a fairly boring life living in Finland.
He served his one mandatory year in the military, and became a mechanic.
As Finland got invaded by the Soviet Union in 1990, he decided he wanted to help the country he cherished.
Since the majory of fighting took place in forests, he figured the bast way to stop the invasion was to grab his trusty marksmanrifle, a couple of cans of food and hide in different trees all day long, shooting any Russian soldier that he could spot, in five feet of snow at an average temperature of around 30 degrees below zero.

Of course when the russians heard that dozens of their men were getting gunned down by a single person with a sniper rifle, they got scared. Mounting up complete missions with teams consisting of dozens of men, to hunt him down.
Starting out by sending a team of some of Russia's most feared elite soldiers. Only for them to end up being rotting corpses in the middle of an enormous forest. However, the Soviet Union did not give up at this point, calling it blatant luck, whilst sending in more elite teams to hunt him down. After several attempts to hunt Ben down, they sent in a team of 9 men, all being counter marksman units.
Not a single man survived, except for one.. He left one to survive on purpose, sending back a message that they might aswell give up on their missions to conquer Finland, as he'd never allow it to happen.
Over the course of 142 days, Ben killed around 174 Soviet Union soldiers at total.
As the Soviets got desperate to wipe this man out, they launched one final attempt.
Over the course of 9 days they've carped bombed about half of the enormous forest, being the lucky Soviet scum they are, having left Ben being heavily injured. Luckily a local farmers boy heard what was going on, and started scouting the forest parts that had previously been bombed. Finding Ben with his left leg being blown off entirely. By the time Ben woke up in the hospital, the war had already ended. The Soviet Union had lost it's attempt at conquering Finland. As heavily injured as Ben was left afterwards, he was of course very relieved.
5 months later he got a prostetic leg, and after months of intens training, it's as if he'd never lost a leg.

Now, 10 years later, having moved to EvoCity, having become a spokesperson for veterans that had been injured during the war, he'd be feeling empty.
His sense of justice had not yet extinguished. Due to the criminal activity rising in EvoCity, he simply knew he'd have to continue protecting the people he held so dearly.
The Shadow Associates Agency being known as a group of the most elite, most respected agents in the country he had now moved in, Ben felt the urge to join them in their battle for justice.
And so he applied.

To be continued..

Regards,
Dearest S.A.A.

Not a day goes by that when I think of Evocity, I think of this organization. We have a very rough history, one filled with grey areas and half truths. I understand that asking you to consider an application would be out of the question. All the damage done, messes still uncleaned. Just know I'll always be that guy from the old holiday movies, watching this happy family, solaced that you are doing well. Happy belated holidays.

Your misguided former brother,

Steven "Jokhah" Steelshanks
The following 11 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • MasterNoda, Zambie, Reebs, Hitman, Altoria, Grub, Ousmn02, Jerrycat, NightHawkd, Nightmare, Viljo
I got a question, since it isn't stated in the OP

How long does it take when I've joined SAA to recieve my staff position?
(01-11-2016, 08:24 PM)Greed^ Wrote: I got a question, since it isn't stated in the OP

How long does it take when I've joined SAA to recieve my staff position?

I suggest you take this else where. Unless you have something relevant to the clan itself then please refrain from posting. Any more posts like this or posts that do not have anything that is truly clan related will receive a warning. Take this as your one and only warning.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 4 users Like NightHawkd's post:
  • Jerrycat, Hitman, Ousmn02, Grub
(01-14-2016, 02:08 AM)MasterNoda Wrote:
Dear fellow agents,

As much as it pains me, I must take leave from our fine agency. I have been with the Agency for around 6 months, and that half a year has been a wonderful time. I have had experiences that I will never forget, lessons taught that have changed my ways of thinking, and, most importantly, I have made friends that I hope to keep for a long time. When I first joined, Fearless was going through a rough time. The agency is what kept me on this server, and the friendships are what still keep me here today. Our experiences with each other go far beyond Garry's Mod, and I am glad I can call you all good friends. There are several reasons for my departure, but I will keep those in between us. If help is ever needed, I will always be available to defend what I once called home. For now, I wish the agency a fine farewell, and for nothing but prosperity in her future.

Goodnight.

Former Agent,
Noah Grayson

*A note is written on the back.* 

Make sure anyone who harms the Agency receives Marston's regards. 

You will be missed greatly Grayson. May where ever you go treat you good. Myself and the agents, I can not speak for all of them as I am not them, will miss you greatly and if you ever need us you know where to find us.

Sincerely,

Blake 'NightHawkd' Nightly
SAA Head Agent.

The following 9 users Like NightHawkd's post:
  • Jerrycat, MasterNoda, Nightmare, Badl, Hitman, Zambie, Reebs, Old Man Jokhah, Grub
I'm keeping a watchful eye on you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you in this turbulent time.

Former Agent Steelshanks
The following 6 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Grub, Zambie, Hitman, Jerrycat, Ousmn02, NightHawkd
Play This:

Spoiler :

[Image: PSfvFML46GpkEOBnfHhEkZKfGLZhSX7f6nXo3f6i...MAKuQuuQRU]

January 18, 2016

Dear fellow Agents,

It is with my deepest regret to have to make this decision, and to have to inform you all in this manner, but I must conclude my tour of duty with the Agency. I have been an Agent since August of 2015 (around 5 months) and those 5 months have been some of the best months of my life. During those 5 months I have created lifelong memories and formed what I hope to be long lasting friendships. My time as an Agent has allowed me to experience and develop a new thought process and experience new ways of approaching and tackling obstacles in the way of success, and for that I am eternally grateful to you all.  

It has been my dream to be a part of the Shadow Associates Agency for 2 years and I have been proud to bear the SAA Patch, so as you can imagine this conclusion was not an easy one to draw. I hope you all understand. My departure from the Agency does not mean that my commitment I made to defending the Agency and my fellow brothers is discarded. If I am ever needed in the future, do not hesitate to call me back to action as I will drop everything, pick up my rifle, lace up my boots, and go off to battle. The Agency to me is much more than some clan on a roleplay community, it is a community within a community. We do not all just play on Fearless together, we play a plethora of other games with one another, and discuss our lives with one another. We all share a special bond that you can not get from a standard clan and that is what makes the Agency unique, the sense of community and friendship like no other.

I will never forget any of you and the experiences we had together, and hopefully my departure from the Agency does not hinder us from remaining such good friends for years to come. You all have heavily impacted my life for the better. I vowed to defend the Agency, my brothers and all we stand for until I am no more, and god damn it I will do so. For now, I wish the Agency a farewell and nothing but the best from here forward for us a unit. Thank you for all you have done for me and each other.

Sincerely,
[Image: 6HSRnjZi0TAZsS-mVGaw1TTlGqDjmqnCICoBR2a9...AvlgI-p-Og]
Jonathan Ive
Former Agent of The Shadow Associates Agency
The following 3 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Awestruck, MasterNoda, Zambie
[Image: zE77vScaBRf1QKr5Iu4hBadzdMeKqYIjSJIGucy5...6JquJAUXGl]

*Blake sighed as he walked into his office and sat down at his desk before pulling out a piece of paper*

Dear fellow Agents and Mr. Marston,

It is with a heavy heart that I have to write this letter to you all. You all have become my family. My brothers. There is nothing in this world that I would not do for any of you. You have been there with me through thick and thin. You have been there when things were at their worst but none of you ever swayed. You stayed loyal and even when the days looked dim and that the Agency might not pull through you stayed with us and helped pull it through. I will never forget the day that I joined the Agency. That memory still plays through my head today and it always will. While I was an Agent I worked beside each and every single one of you never straying from any of your sides no matter how bad things looked. When Mr. Marston promoted me to Head Agent I still did the same. Yes I had more say than I did before but that did not mean I could just sit back and watch you all do the work. I stood there on the front lines with every single one of you in any fight that we had no matter how dim it looked. There is many things that I learned here but the most important thing that I learned here is that no matter what the future may look like or what may be ahead of you too always stand strong and fight for what you believe in. Those that hated us do not understand what we have went through or what we have done to get to where we are. A lot of men sacrificed themselves for the better of the Agency. Now that it seems that the day has finally come I am regretfully going to do what I swore that I would never do. I am hereby resigning from my position of Head Agent from the Shadow Associates Agency.

I always remember each and every single one of you. You have all made a big impact on my life and who I am today. You will all always be my brothers till the day I breath my last breathe. If you ever need my help do not hesitate to call for me as I will be there with gun in hand ready to fight beside all of you once again. May the Agency continue to live its long life.

Regards,
[Image: Z-4lwjVevEoV6_cMT9uTwwAGiQlmwqGH9dsPxYjt...qG50oD4kmA]
Blake “NightHawkd” Nightly
Ex-Head Agent

P.S. - Should anyone try to harm the Agency my last request is that you ensure they do not live long enough to truly harm it.

*Nightly held back the tears as he stood up from his desk after folding the paper and grabbing a few personal items before walking out of his now old office and heading to the lobby. As he walked into the lobby he struggled harder to hold back the tears as the agents saluted him before placing the letter on the front desk and exiting the Agencies headquarters for what may be the last time.*

[Image: Dvt2G62ACA4rbZhqOESN-tF_QVTER1zfwnmvBA2F...1Fi-vCu-_Z]

The following 5 users Like NightHawkd's post:
  • Awestruck, DVN, MasterNoda, Zambie, Altoria
[Image: PSfvFML46GpkEOBnfHhEkZKfGLZhSX7f6nXo3f6i...MAKuQuuQRU]
*Letter is written with calligraphy and delivered to the office*

Dear fellow agents and friends, this is my goodbye letter. 
I was accepted friendly to this Agency and by god I enjoyed my time with you all, even though my stay was shorter than I thought it would be, but every single second and minute I spent with you all, they were definitely one of the best I have had in a long long time.
Every single agent and friend I met, I loved you all, and I will keep close eye on you, and try to keep you safe. If you look someone to stay with, you can always contact me. 
My letter is short, I am not good at writing to anyone, but my heart and dedication to the agents up and beyond tells more than hundreds of words on a paper

Take care everybody, Teresa Addison is going to endeavor with her personal life and friends who she was friends with long before.

Teresa Addison
Agent
The following 2 users Like Viljo's post:
  • DVN, Zambie