Sir Barold's Departing
(03-29-2012, 03:58 PM)LowerFlowerPower Wrote:
(03-29-2012, 03:56 PM)Nevinator Wrote: He didn't die.
Trust me,he did,lolyoudied is a friend of his.
He was dying already before all this broke up thing.
He is dead.

Woah Woah woah. Did he really die? Please if this is a joke end it now death isn't funny. I literally just played with him like two days ago. Wow that is so sad. Please verify this someone as I would like to have an in game funeral for the lad, to pay our respects to our fellow fearless member.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
That is so inappropriate.
How is that inappropriate? It is paying our respects to someone we have played many hours with. I am not meaning for this RP to be funny at all I am truly very sad he was a good guy. If the admins have a problem(or the friend of sir barold) with it then fine we wont do it but I think it would be a good way to respect the guy who has been a good roleplayer and friend.
For RP Points? Messed up.

For Respects? Perhaps it is alright, and they already had a FL Funeral for him.

I think this subject of deaths should stick to our thoughts and our prayers for his family, rather than in the game.
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • ryan!
(03-30-2012, 12:03 AM)Nevinator Wrote: For RP Points? Messed up.

I think this subject of deaths should stick to our thoughts and our prayers for his family, rather than in the game.

Who said anything about RP points? How dare you even accuse me of that, grow up not everyone is selfish on this server. I wanted it because I have played many hours with him and I wanted to pay my respects the way I think he would want to be respected. If they have already had a funeral then fine I am done.

Let me set my rage aside... Sir Barold you will be dearly missed by all of us. Rest in peace.
The following 1 user Likes beflok's post:
  • Haarek
Please stop argueing it is really just disrepectful if you do it FOR rp points and the times i have been on sams account ive seen what beflok is like and he would not do this for rp points so please stop arguing this is his last words on fl
The following 1 user Likes Lolyoudied's post:
  • Nevy
Yes I am very sorry for arguing that is quite disrespectful of me. I hope to see you in game you should add me on steam. STEAM_0:0:43130641. Again R.I.P. Sir Barold Derpington!

how is that inappropriate? you gave no reason other than rp points. maybe rp points are on your mind but other people just want to do something nice for a nice guy. get the fuck out of here with your ignorant assumptions.
(03-30-2012, 12:50 AM)ryryland Wrote:

how is that inappropriate? you gave no reason other than rp points. maybe rp points are on your mind but other people just want to do something nice for a nice guy. get the *** out of here with your ignorant assumptions.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...6#pid92816

First it is in the 'Roleplay' section..

Secondly, they put a skull, weed and other items next to his grave therefore defaming a serious event.

Thirdly, I never "assumed" anything, he responded irrationally as I just mentioned it in a way that IF they did it and received points, then yes it's disrespectful.

So to you,

[Image: GTFO-Meme-Rage-Face.png]
Nevinator thankyou for support but im gonna have to agree with beflok
The following 3 users Like Lolyoudied's post:
  • beflok, ryryland, Haarek