Banned for prop pushing Please Read #2
Your name:Jordanownz97

Your ban ID:6484

Banned by:[FL] lani

Server:rp-evocity v2d

Involved:Aarontheshirt

Why we should unban you:Its been two days since i last posted this i 2 days ago and didn't get viewed by admins and has not yet been approved or denied, This what happened. I was in Aarons car and it got stuck inbetween 2 curbs so he told me to push it so i did without it hitting anyone.Then i got banned even though i have seen other people prop push cars for people.I no what i have done wrong now But i think 3 days was a bit much.
Where were you when the car got stuck? I may have seen it.
(01-25-2012, 11:03 PM)ODSTSNAKEZZ Wrote: Where were you when the car got stuck? I may have seen it.

I was at the BP garage right next to the petrol pumps.
Never mind then the person i saw was in the industrial area
You were prop pushing your friends vehicle, while there was around 2 administrators online.

- You didn't even call for help.
(01-26-2012, 08:57 PM)Lani Wrote: You were prop pushing your friends vehicle, while there was around 2 administrators online.

- You didn't even call for help.
Im sorry i know what to do in future rp i wont do it again it was the first time ive been banned in like 30 hrs

Unban request denied.

Reason: Creating 2 threads for the same unban request, you could've given the other one a bump. Also you obviously broke the rules by not asking an admin for help.
Dare to think!