UBR.: Moon.....
Your name: Moon

Your Steamid: STEAM_0:0:43436378

Banned by: [FL:M] Ivan Tempskii

Reason:FearRP,the story was i was at the BP,mistakley rammed a guy on the road then a cop came out cuffed me aiming at me an M4 and i told him uncuff me a second i will call paramedic he said no,face the car. i "responded" but the guy will die,the cop didn't really care. then Ivan Tempskii came, teleported me to the roof (he didn't really want to hear my story.). he said he saw i'm breaking FearRP without knowing the full story and banned me,i'm sorry..... just thought i can help the guy out, more important then 5mins more in jail,thanks!
Yes or no, did you or did you not break fearRP?
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
I think what got you in trouble because I was there was you were running from a cops taser when he was trying to arrest you. But other than that his story is valid/the truth.

(01-01-2016, 07:32 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Yes or no, did you or did you not break fearRP?

I did, but it was for a good point to RP, to help the guy were laying there. Because the cop didn't even care about him
(01-02-2016, 08:30 AM)Moon Wrote:
(01-01-2016, 07:32 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Yes or no, did you or did you not break fearRP?
I did.
^
Don't make an unban request if you know you broke the rules

If the officer is making a mistake you report him to the president.

You admitted to fearRP breakage, and regardless if the officer should had helped him, you don't break rules to do the correct thing IC.

Unban request denied.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(01-02-2016, 10:39 AM)Ivan Tempski Wrote:
(01-02-2016, 08:30 AM)Moon Wrote:
I did.
^
Don't make an unban request if you know you broke the rules

If the officer is making a mistake you report him to the president.

You admitted to fearRP breakage, and regardless if the officer should had helped him, you don't break rules to do the correct thing IC.

Unban request denied.

I shouldn't be lieing to an admin,you saw the whole story no? and i said i'm sorry but it was more important to help the guy more than 5minutes more in jail tell me if i'm wrong.
Warned for posting after clearly denied.
Moved.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]