Unban Request SALTYNIPPLE'LL FIX IT@@
Your name: SALTYNIPPLE'LL FIX IT@@

Your ban ID: 47857 + 47980 + 47843

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban.

Involved: Me and Flame (Flame was only the first ban, I'll explain that)

Why we should unban you: So first and foremost, this might be a little long, it's a long story.

I was on FearlessRP servers one day, I believe v33x, this guy was on the server using hydraulics to break cars (this was like 7 months ago I think.) Anyway, what I did was he was spamming music and all the other mingy things, so I decided I'd place a chair and wait it out (so cars can't kill me). So this guy was on for about 1hr or so, before flame came on. Because the whole server was left with only minges, I was going turne myself into a boat (using no-collide) which of course warranted me a ban for I think a week. I believe the reason for ban was actually that when he spawned in I hit him with the boat (he was noclipped so it didn't kill him). Now, I agree to all these bans I recieved, I definately should have been banned for the boat incident. At the time there was a (bug I guess you can call it?) around, I found out about it on some forum post. I decided to try it out (I was banned on a darkrp server), I came on Garry's Mod with a family shared copy of the game to another account (Don't know if this counts as double accounting or not, but it was a second account so i am presuming so.) I went onto this darkrp server and I was unbanned, surprised I wondered if a server that was as popular as fearless would work using this method (of course it doesn't now, but it did before). I went on and managed to connect, I ran around a bit saying hi to people (I believe making it quite obvious that I was on a second account, trying to explain how it happened) I played for about 30-40mins I believe (if my memory is correct). Needless to say I got banned after about 30-40mins. For the reason I described already above. So I had no more ability to play fearless. Of course,  my mistake, my punishment. Before this happened, I had Temar do an account transfer from an old account I lost, after this was done I played a lot, my bans were transferred. This was my first incident since the transfer (not sure how long that was) and my first ever ban for double accounting. Now I know double accounting is a very serious offense, and I don't know if anyones got a second chance before. I feel that i've been off long enough to learn not to do something like this ever again  (even if for a short time). If it so happens I would be given a chance (Which I would be very happy if I would), I would ask for another account transfer, this is because the account that got banned from the server (the one linked to this forum account) was locked by steam for violation of steam subscriber agreement (never violated anything, read it thoroughly). So I wrote to support but they didn't really tell me what I violated in the agreement, and I still don't know, they just said they won't be responding anymore, so i decided to give up arguing because I would not get anywhere. I made a new account on steam and bought myself garry's mod on it (because I cannot play on any servers with the locked account). If I do get a second chance (I think I'd be on thin ice anyway cause of my 10th ban I believe, so I would have to behave.) would you transfer once more to another account of mine?
Well, thanks for reading this far if you did, I'd love a second chance, but of course, it's up to you. I can't remember if I have money or cars or anything in my inventory, I'd just like to continue my journey with my friend.
I'm against you being unbanned.
You got too many bans, and you've double-accounted several times. This is not tollerated and you've clearly been ignoring the rules and TOS completely.
I'd be very surprised if you were unbanned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
SORRY I AM USING MY PHONE, CAPS LOCK STUCK ON FOR SOME REASON, I DID NOT DOUBLE ACCOUNT MORE THAN ONCE.
You've had enough chances.

Denied.