[FL:RP] Jenkins and Techzone'
Video 
Name of player:[FL:RP] Jenkins ; Techzone'

SteamID:[FL:RP] Jenkins : STEAM_0:0:84833618
Techzone' : STEAM_0:1:86103725

Time in GMT: 16:10 until 16:40 (German time two hour later.)

Server: v2p

Involved : Me: [FL:RP] TheGhostFreak (STEAM_0:0:51662349
)
My Friend: Sergio (~ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~ Mendez (STEAM_0:0:50323434)

Summary: Me and my friend bought the appartment and the garage at MTL. After that, we drove to the city. As we came back, we saw several doors standing open ( we had them all locked as we left). I went inside and saw, that there was a prop in the appartment (owner:TigerLP),which blocked the backside of the appartment. We were waiting a few minutes to call an admin(because of the propblock in our own property), but no one responded to me. Then we heard the sound of an opening door behind us. We saw that the prop was a sliding door. There wasnt even a keypad near to it. TigerLP owned the other garage near to our's and seemed to control the door from that position. When the door openeed, we saw very much contraband in there (again, contra from stranges in our house!).(Here starts the video) Then the don and a few other corleones drove to our appartment and told us that we had contraband and they would call the police. Then they told me to open the door. My friend told them, that this is our property. I got a M4 out because he said that he wants to raid us. Then they started shooting at us, lockpicked the door and random raided our appartment ( thei're own contraband, TigerLP was a corleone!). They shot me and my friend.

[ TigerLP was the one who propblocked and contrawhored, Jenkins and Techzone' are the random raiders]

Evidence: Screenshots:
The Door Owner: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=250529496
Video: http://youtu.be/JNfKlG05JUQ

TigerLP was already banned and my old thread was moved to approved, this is the same thread for Techzone' and Jenkins!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51662349&b=8]
Feel free to give me some +rep if you want.
Here in your recording, where are you borkening NLR? U came back again and killed us, where is it?
And you guys already killed a corleone, and before the corleone dies he asked for our help then we come to there and trying to get information about ur base and the contraband door opened and ofc we raid you for the contraband reason and for attacking corleones, why haven't you record that? U just record the convenience?
(04-20-2014, 01:16 PM)Aimbotas Wrote: Here in your recording, where are you borkening NLR? U came back again and killed us, where is it?
And you guys already killed a corleone, and before the corleone dies he asked for our help then we come to there and trying to get information about ur base and the contraband door opened and ofc we raid you for the contraband reason and for attacking corleones, why haven't you record that? U just record the convenience?

The logs will tell that I did not broke NLR. I quit right after the video ends to record it and put it on youtube ( My friend killed one of your corleones who was raiding.) We were rebels before we changed to citizien and recorded the video. We did not kill any corleone. ( Again, the logs will prove that.)
Waiting for the logs Smile

The only thing i can't understand is the fact you guys putted ur contraband inside the TigerLP "base" with a door, if he got his door inside "the base".. Basically u want everyone to go inside the base because the base is from TigerLP not from youres or u do prepositate to ban him...
And yes i shooted to you because ur friend Sergio already got a weapon on his hands and threatened us so it means he gonna shot us and yes i response with shots
As I said, the logs will prove that we didnt kill any corleone. Also, me and Sergio were Rebels and we were rping in the city. As we came back, we saw athr garage door and the main door opened. We didnt had anything to do with the corleones and/or TigerLP. I did not kill any corleone the whole time i was on the server. Again, the logs will prove that. I did not work or cooperate with TigerLP at any time, I didnt even knew that name. And what are you talking about me using his base? I never was in his base, he was in mine contrawhoring! I only flew in it while In the demo. I also showed, that he triggered the door via button from his base. You had no reason to raid us. At all. That day I only got shot for one time, which was in the raid. After the raid, i disconnected instantly. How did I broke NLR then?

Also, you "response"with shots? I already showed that you guys shot first in the video.
U are a kid and it's hard understanding ur writting and ur comprehension.. btw as i said, u putted contraband on TigerLP "room" because he if have his door on ur appartment dat means u are the second owner of ur base, he just putted his door inside first then you because u and sergio inside is impossible to him put a door inside ur base so he was the first putting his door on ur base and his ban is tottaly unfair but you... Why u dont tell the truth to admins? Why inventing histories?

Btw i dont realy care if u gone to city and he invaded ur base, the problem here is dat you got contra inside of TigerLP room, dat means contra is from TigerLP so i got rights to to invade ur base to get contraband from my mafia mate TigerLP and he asked for help an hundred times, dont have fault what happened in previous life, dont have fault for what happened, i just RPed, i helped a friend getting is room again with his contra or not.
(04-20-2014, 06:26 PM)Aimbotas Wrote: U are a kid and it's hard understanding ur writting and ur comprehension.. btw as i said, u putted contraband on TigerLP "room" because he if have his door on ur appartment dat means u are the second owner of ur base, he just putted his door inside first then you because u and sergio inside is impossible to him put a door inside ur base so he was the first putting his door on ur base and his ban is tottaly unfair but you... Why u dont tell the truth to admins? Why inventing histories?

Btw i dont realy care if u gone to city and he invaded ur base, the problem here is dat you got contra inside of TigerLP room, dat means contra is from TigerLP so i got rights to to invade ur base to get contraband from my mafia mate TigerLP and he asked for help an hundred times, dont have fault what happened in previous life, dont have fault for what happened, i just RPed, i helped a friend getting is room again with his contra or not.

I tried explaining you the whole scene over and over again, but you called me kid and drove off. This was our appartments, all the doors were bought before even one prop or TigerLP himself touched them. I dont really understand, why you should not be able to understand me, "u ar ze one writin lik zis". Anyway, as I sad earlier, the props were built in after we bought all the doors.In the video you clearly say: "Lets raid them!" You dont mention your friend and your pleasure to help him even one time. Fact is that this was OUR Building and TigerLP build and contrawhored in it.Why is TigerLP the one who is asking for help? How did he get the contra in there anyways?! The answer is: he lockpicked it to build a unaccesable area in my property. Which part didnt you understand of that?!
I already finished my deployment, admin is at your hands.
The only thing that one sees the video al Techzone 'to do is lock pick and shoot AND NOT KILLED ANYONE. But nothing. Why ban it? O.o He then went away.

And Jenkins shot because your friend already had threatened him with the gun pointing straight at him. And Jenkins was forced to defend himself. Something you do not videotaped. You just film what interests you.

ATTENTION: (Without causing any enemies)!
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]