[BanRequest] Nymph - RDM
Name of player: Nymph

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:12218618

Time in GMT: Around 19:20 and 19:30 GMT+1

Server: v2d

Summary: Well me and another hostage were hostaged by the corleones. First off they told us to get in a spawned prison cell, what we did. Then they left us there for like 10 minutes without any Demands, so I told a corleone to get the don ( Nymph). He said that he hasnt got any demands so I told him to let us free. Then he told his corleones to kill us ( he didnt had any reasons, he just dont wanted to let us free.) So me and the rebel started telling him that its RDM if he kills us. Without listening to us, he pulled out a gun and killed us both. ( He hadn't any demands, so he was forced to let us free, what he didnt do. He decided to kill us.)

Evidence: Recording failed -.- So of course, the logs.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51662349&b=8]
Feel free to give me some +rep if you want.
What was the reason for the hostaging?
I was there with Ghost when it happened he took us hostage and said he has no use for us and kill us without a reason. He said he was doing mobrp but they were random raiding people and rdming
First off, you went to war with the Corleones, my men saw you sneaking around at our headquarter, we had at that time a man we were hunting for attacking and betraying our family (MobRP), named Catz. He was working with the rebels, so instead of killing the two rebels we took them in and tried to get Intel on them about Catz location, they refused and I told my men to place them somewhere in the base, i ordred them to try to get intel out of them but we couldnt, after sometime we found catz and we no longer needed the rebels, the reason we chose to kill them were that they knew our secrets, and also where our illegal drugfarm were located. So we decided to kill them, to keep our secrets safe.

You knew exactly what we wanted, I believe you wanted to be killed.
First off, we didnt knew any secrets or secret locations. I drove to you because i wanted to talk with you about the peace beetween corleones and rebels. I got hostaged directly as i arrived at "villa" and i was forced to get into the bathroom there, where a guy named xFlash put us in prisons. Me and mrlembek waited there (while being tortured)for 10 minutes.I told you in local OOC, that, if you dont have any demands (you said: "I dont have any use in you") you must let us go. 1 minute later you killed us both. I didnt knew anything ( i was directly brought into the "prism", without a chance to speak to "Nymph" or hear/see any secrets).
As i heard, you were right before that in a shootout with the Corleones, then you drove to my mansion and got tied up.. I dont see why it came as a surprise?

Catz were ex corleone member and at that time we used a frequency radio, Catz knew the frequency and gave our secrets out, thats why it was very important for us to get all the information out of you as possible, when we found Catz we no longered needed you. We discussed and decided to kill you and your rebel friend, because we believed you might got your hands on our secret frequency radio, plus you would now have access to all our secret locations and how we operated. It was therefor very important for us to end the "gossip" before it escalated.
My men had seen you multiply times at our drugfarm, so that is a complete lie!
(12-21-2013, 08:58 AM)Nymph Wrote: As i heard, you were right before that in a shootout with the Corleones, then you drove to my mansion and got tied up.. I dont see why it came as a surprise?

Well, as you said, i went directly to you. How should I be able to go to your drugfarms then? Also,nobody asked me something to get information, I was tied up in a cell, nothing happened and after 10 minutes you came in and shot us. And also,
You can't kill me without a reason, and the reason "hmm maybe he knows something, lets kill him" is not a valid reason I think !
I don't care what happened before or after the hostage situation, but you clearly RDM'ed me.
I didnt say you went to my drugfarm at that time did I? no. I said you knew about the drugfarm because you got in touch with Catz. And yes we asked you many times about Catz but you refused to say anything, thats why we hold you back and tried to get intel out of you. When we found catz we no longer needed you. I cannot see how i should have made a random kill on you at all. As i said earlier;

("We discussed and decided to kill you and your rebel friend, because we believed you might got your hands on our secret frequency radio, plus you would now have access to all our secret locations and how we operated. It was therefor very important for us to end the "gossip" before it escalated.") We tried to roleplay this mafia family as best as we could, i fail to see how you could take our actions for "random". You know that.. We played for hours TheGhostFreak.
The logs will prove:
- I wasn't in contact with Catz the whole day.
- You never asked me even one question.
"- I wasn't in contact with Catz the whole day." Funny.. we found Catz in YOUR base. Catz also admitted it.

We asked you many times about Catz and your plans so stop lying, why do you think we took you in? Please stop your accusations against me, they are ridiculous.