Gun Dealer FAILRP - Wont sell ammo
Photo 
Name of player: Ted

SteamID: Couldent find it :/

Time in GMT: 10:00

Server: 33x

Summary: So basically he advertised that he was selling guns inside of the Bank so i went in and asked for ammo and he said "not for you" so i kept asking until i had a great idea to screen shot it so i typed "I need ammo, I dare you to say that again" meaning i would take a screenshot and post a BR that's when he asked "was that a threat?" and it carried on from their

Evidence: http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/TuftyG...8.jpg.html

Name = Top Right
This post made me laugh.

Let me explain:

1. If somebody comes running into your shop screaming at you in a load voice "Ammoooo!" then a gun dealer would question their sanity and probably not allow them access to a lethal weapon.

2. if the "Customer"then proceeds to jump onto the counter and attempt to crawl through behind the transaction window security would be called and possibly the police. Unfortunately since I didn't have security and the police at the time abilities were questioned I didn't call them.

Thus I therefore disallowed you access to ammunition for a lethal weapon:
1. because you came screaming into my shop like some insane person.
2. You attempted to breach security of my shop.

That finishes my case.

Also key things to note - If you are not getting supplied, It is preferred that you don't say Fail RP in IC chat. If anywhere say it in LOOC but even then I would prefer it if you didn't say it at all.
(07-22-2013, 09:35 PM)TedInternationalLover Wrote: This post made me laugh.

Let me explain:

Thus I therefore disallowed you access to ammunition for a lethal weapon:
1. because you came screaming into my shop like some insane person.
2. You attempted to breach security of my shop.

Sure, When I said I'm posting a BR you did say "Ok" and I'm sure this didn't make you laugh. Your just exaggerating
You are correct, I did say "K." to you when you said you were posting a ban request on me and fine maybe it was only a hearty chuckle.
Denied.