Unban Request.
Your name: CubePalace.

Your ban ID: 33497

Banned by: KillJoy

Reason: Random Raiding And Prop/Seat Abuse

Involved: Skarkama

Why we should unban you: I really think you should unban me because the reason was im in a clan called Dark Hounds and im the Co Owner in it and so is Sharkama so me and him decided to raid this guys base because it had 4 doors with no key pad and one blocked door so we wanted to go in and then Sharkama messaged you saying Tp to me i have a problem or something like that so we waited a little while and then you didnt answer so we went inside and then we heard the car again and he nlr because he came back so we took all the contraband and left but Sharkama didnt have those KeyPad Crackers on him so he said hope in this chair and ill get you over i went over then got him over too then we both got banned so i really think you should unban me please because i really injoy Fearless RP i play it all the time its the best server ever so when we get banned for that and that random raid was for a reason because he had 4 doors with keypads and one blocked off.
Your clan does not have any right to go raiding anyone for having any amount of doors. Using chairs to get past keypadded fading doors is not acceptable either.