GTA V - PC Version
It is absolutely amazing...
The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • GRiiM
Launch was damn smooth, no lagg, no problems whatsoever.
The following 1 user Likes FEaRIeZz's post:
  • GRiiM
Sounds like a great game, would love to get a PC upgrade but have to spend money on more important things.
Lack of monies means no GTA V for me, that and Im not at home till friday haha.

well lack of budget until august... need music equiptment to put together a portfolio of work and GTA V is a luxuary purchase in comparison :/ I'll see if I can save £170 off software licenses.... so we'll see Tounge

Till then FL, ill still be faithful to you lot not playing GTA xD
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Well, 60GB of HDD gone.
Now starts the downloading wait for 8 hours.
FML.
Off to play bloodborne atleast, cya all in heaven in 8 hours!
So far, I don't see anything fantastic about the game... Some of the default keys are pretty strange imo.

Didn't get to play a ton, but what I did do was enjoyable.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(04-14-2015, 12:27 PM)SirCrow Wrote: So far, I don't see anything fantastic about the game... Some of the default keys are pretty strange imo.
Did you try flying a helicopter or plane? Christ, it's so hard without a controller.
(04-14-2015, 12:41 PM)GRiiM Wrote:
(04-14-2015, 12:27 PM)SirCrow Wrote: So far, I don't see anything fantastic about the game... Some of the default keys are pretty strange imo.
Did you try flying a helicopter or plane? Christ, it's so hard without a controller.

Uh yes.

RIP helicopter
Think by the sounds of it I'd prefer it on a Next-Gen console (Xbox ONE) preferably.
Looks awesome on PC I must say, but I think I'll stick to playing it on my PS4. Seems pointless buying it again.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • DVN