FL radio
Sweet Cheese
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
aww yis!
Good luck to all the future DJ's!
(12-21-2015, 10:30 AM)Edned Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 10:09 AM)Suarez Wrote: If your going to allow +/- support at least listen to them

Believe me, I do Suarez.
If you are implying Connbob's thread, a lot of the "- Support's" were about his perma ban which I did consider if you read the closing notes.
Please don't shitpost on announcement thread next time.

Who gives a shit what they're about, they're still -supports for very valid reasons and need to be listened to. Just because you think they're invalid doesn't give you the right to discount them. I also suggest you look up what shitposting is because you clearly have no idea as I was merely criticising something.
(12-21-2015, 10:45 AM)Suarez Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 10:30 AM)Edned Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 10:09 AM)Suarez Wrote: If your going to allow +/- support at least listen to them

Believe me, I do Suarez.
If you are implying Connbob's thread, a lot of the "- Support's" were about his perma ban which I did consider if you read the closing notes.
Please don't shitpost on announcement thread next time.

Who gives a shit what they're about, they're still -supports for very valid reasons and need to be listened to. Just because you think they're invalid doesn't give you the right to discount them. I also suggest you look up what shitposting is because you clearly have no idea as I was merely criticising something.

Thank you for your opinion, leave this here or take it to PM Suarez.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • Conn
I will be doing my trial today at 12:30ish GMT+0!

Hope everyone is enjoying the comeback of FLRadio
Alright lets end this here. If you have anymore to say then take it to a PM as this is not needed on an announcement thread. If I see any more of this I will start handing out warnings.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 2 users Like NightHawkd's post:
  • Edned, Conn
Conn's trial stream is live! Come and listen: http://radio.fearlessrp.net
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • ModernFail
As good as it is if you request something you dont like you give us a ban from requesting so no thanks. Ill just listen
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(12-21-2015, 01:56 PM)Perqe Wrote: As good as it is if you request something you dont like you give us a ban from requesting so no thanks. Ill just listen

Perqe you clearly don't understand the situation.
Falcao is about to go live on radio.fearlessrp.net!
It is his trial stream, and he will be joined by Huskii