[Unofficial] [Pas/Agr] E.R.A.D. Union
You just made this clan and your already fucking us around. Bitch please, we'll put you down again just as fast as we did with the Lombardis.
The following 1 user Likes Dubwub's post:
  • Coffee Jr
(03-02-2012, 11:06 PM)SomeGuy Wrote:
(03-02-2012, 11:00 PM)todcat Wrote: I enjoy when you keep getting cocky. Just wait.

Im not being cocky the only people who i think will be a threat to FUMUKU is [FL:RP] FuttBucker and [FL:RP] Wweee2345!!

Only FUMUKU Members that are good with guns are Temar and worldwide....
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
You all wait.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
(03-02-2012, 11:13 PM)ryan! Wrote:
(03-02-2012, 11:06 PM)SomeGuy Wrote:
(03-02-2012, 11:00 PM)todcat Wrote: I enjoy when you keep getting cocky. Just wait.

Im not being cocky the only people who i think will be a threat to FUMUKU is [FL:RP] FuttBucker and [FL:RP] Wweee2345!!

Only FUMUKU Members that are good with guns are Temar and worldwide....

You are a bunch of baloney Blackdog Dubweb and nadrick will kick all of your asses and honestly i think there just as good as temar and coffee!!!!!!!!

Yo, SomeGuy, hop off our clan page and go suck FUMUKU's dick. Mmkay?
All talk up in here.
I love Ryan.

(03-02-2012, 11:12 PM)Dubwub Wrote: You just made this clan and your already freaking us around. Bitch please, we'll put you down again just as fast as we did with the Lombardis.

No this time it will be fair Wink we could have kill blackdog yesterday but he is to big of a prick to uncloak and take defeat. Don't even act like your clan kill Lombardi you called us and hostaged 3 of our members because you guys know we could killed you so fast.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Everyone talks, but hasn't even drawn a damn gun. I've been keeping myself busy with my daily contrfarmer busts... You can't imagine how many heads I've been busting since I've been unbanned.
(03-02-2012, 11:20 PM)ryan! Wrote:
(03-02-2012, 11:12 PM)Dubwub Wrote: You just made this clan and your already freaking us around. Bitch please, we'll put you down again just as fast as we did with the Lombardis.

No this time it will be fair Wink we could have kill blackdog yesterday but he is to big of a prick to uncloak and take defeat. Don't even act like your clan kill Lombardi you called us and hostaged 3 of our members because you guys know we could killed you so fast.

So you admit to randomly raiding yesterday, and attacking unarmed players...? Oh fuck. Tough men here.
We never attacked anyone unarmed? (:
I love Ryan.

The following 1 user Likes todcat's post:
  • ryan!
(03-02-2012, 11:19 PM)FuttBucker24 Wrote: Yo, SomeGuy, hop off our clan page and go suck FUMUKU's ***. Mmkay?

You do know FUMUKU is a clan not a person? Derp.
The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Coffee Jr