My 3 Money Packs Are Failing To Come Through
Seriously, you guys shouldn't make it any worse then it is. This is the help and support people where new people come to ask for help, we're setting a bad example... Just lets stop this. And there is a difference between "Staff" and "Teacher" just saying - Staff are people that have powers that can punish minges...

And Agorith did you just seriously promote your teacher app >.>?
And just so you know, he said "I apologize on behalf of the team that your money packs were not processed properly" But why would he apologize if it ain't his job to handle Donations? So It's simple English to understand that he apologises on someone 'higher' then him.

And I'm not trying to be buthurt as my Edned is a friend of mine for quite a while but I just really hate when teachers say something like that, like they're the 'boss'.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
The teachers are listed there to be recognized for what they have done. That does not make them apart of the team. As well as this thread is about a donation issue which means it deals with staff not the teachers.Therefore he can not apologize on the teams behalf. Should this thread have been about someone on the teaching team, even then it would eh since there is no head teacher, then I would have let it pass but its not. Now lets stay on topic of this thread here.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 1 user Likes NightHawkd's post:
  • Demonic
I love the professionalism of the staff team here. Bickering about something mundane on a Help & Support thread, get over yourselves.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 4 users Like Huskii's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Conn, Agorith, Edned
(12-17-2015, 05:30 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 06:16 PM)Edned Wrote: I apologize on behalf of the team

What team lol? It's not like the teacher team deal with donations and you can't apologise on behalf of a team you're not part of.

Oh for fucks sake Suarez. Stop being a dick, he means the fucking admin team. He helps people, and no, he isn't staff, but he is a volunteer who helps the community, and people give him shit for that... Great professionalism from Nighthawkd aswell, taking sides...
The following 3 users Like Conn's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Suarez, Edned
(12-18-2015, 12:34 PM)connbob Wrote:
(12-17-2015, 05:30 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 06:16 PM)Edned Wrote: I apologize on behalf of the team

What team lol? It's not like the teacher team deal with donations and you can't apologise on behalf of a team you're not part of.

Oh for fucks sake Suarez. Stop being a ***, he means the freaking admin team. He helps people, and no, he isn't staff, but he is a volunteer who helps the community, and people give him shit for that... Great professionalism from Nighthawkd aswell, taking sides...

inb4 ban
Right, this is silly. 

All Edned was trying to do is be polite and sound professional, which there is nothing wrong with. Admittedly, it was maybe not his place to apologise for something which he is not in control of (donations), but after all he is a Teacher and he is only trying to sound professional and polite to a member of the community who is having trouble. He may not be on the "Staff Team" but there is not really any harm in him apologising to the guy to keep him informed while someone who can deal with donations(Soul) takes time to sort it out. It is his job to communicate with the community in that sort of manner and keep them informed.

Now let's leave this here. Only respond if you have anything to assist the guy who made the original post.

Thanks.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 5 users Like Tomo's post:
  • JackZ, aDisabledDeer, Agorith, Infernaw, Edned
(12-18-2015, 12:49 PM)Tomo Wrote: Right, this is silly. 

All Edned was trying to do is be polite and sound professional, which there is nothing wrong with. Admittedly, it was maybe not his place to apologise for something which he is not in control of (donations), but after all he is a Teacher and he is only trying to sound professional and polite to a member of the community who is having trouble. He may not be on the "Staff Team" but there is not really any harm in him apologising to the guy to keep him informed while someone who can deal with donations(Soul) takes time to sort it out. It is his job to communicate with the community in that sort of manner and keep them informed.

Now let's leave this here. Only respond if you have anything to assist the guy who made the original post.

Thanks.

Yeah, suarez and nighthawkd, go away..

OT:
Just what a fine teacher said, contact soul mate.
He should get it resolved quickly Smile
If you could stop taking things that are true to heart so much that'd be great. Don't accuse people of taking sides connbob, especially when its not true and they are merely stating what they want to state.

Note: Posting this only because I had not seen the replies and had no chance to reply earlier.
This ends here now.

Any more issues feel free to PM one another to sort them out but this isn't the place to do so, someone is trying to get a donation fixed here.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Nyander, Edned, Tomo
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting consistently to the wrong forum/category
Warned - Falcao