Message to all kids on Fearless
Just by doing this, whining and making threads, you're pretty immature.
Why you blaming kids when you are not a very old person yourself

It's not age that makes you mature or minge

Dol wit et
(02-08-2013, 09:30 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 09:27 PM)Niimo Wrote: Why is everyone blaming it on the kids goddamn it!

For f*ck sake. It's like everyone is taking it for granted that it is the kids fault.
Have you never met an older minge?

Niimo is a fine example of how wrong you are ToasTie, Niimo is an exceptional player.
It's actually both people who are older and younger, it's not just young people.

So you want to now why i call them "Kids"? Well. They all ACT like kids. All they do is driving around in there BMW's, ramming other peoples cars.
RIP in Pepperonis.
(02-08-2013, 09:32 PM)ToasTie Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 09:27 PM)Niimo Wrote: Why is everyone blaming it on the kids goddamn it!

For f*ck sake. It's like everyone is taking it for granted that it is the kids fault.

Niimo is a fine example of how wrong you are ToasTie, Niimo is an exceptional player.
It's actually both people who are older and younger, it's not just young people.

So you want to now why i call them "Kids"? Well. They all ACT like kids. All they do is driving around in there BMW's, ramming other peoples cars.

There is nothing about kids acting like kids
If kids are acting immature than I would understand you
But hear me now, YOU are kid yourself, and you aren't really showing yourself as a mature person now
I am just saying what I think. If you don't like it why do you even Reply to the thred.
RIP in Pepperonis.

Well first of all , how do you define a kid , there are 'kids' that are more mature than older people. Think twice.
(02-08-2013, 09:34 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:

There is nothing about kids acting like kids
If kids are acting immature than I would understand you
But hear me now, YOU are kid yourself, and you aren't really showing yourself as a mature person now

Have you ever seen me ramming in someones car? Have you ever seen me running to someone thats buying stuff?
RIP in Pepperonis.
(02-08-2013, 09:35 PM)ToasTie Wrote: I am just saying what I think. If you don't like it why do you even Reply to the thred.

We are trying to help you out so as a result you don't look stupid in the future times of this community

Kids? Is that how you define immature RPers?
Well at least look at Niimo
He is younger than you are but I can clearly say that he is by far more mature than you are
Bringing "age" isn't not something you need when talking about those immature RPers that have pissed you off
(02-08-2013, 09:39 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 09:35 PM)ToasTie Wrote: I am just saying what I think. If you don't like it why do you even Reply to the thred.

We are trying to help you out so as a result you don't look stupid in the future times of this community

Kids? Is that how you define immature RPers?
Well at least look at Niimo
He is younger than you are but I can clearly say that he is by far more mature than you are
Bringing "age" isn't not something you need when talking about those immature RPers that have pissed you off

I am playing with Niimo all the time. I am not calling him a "kid" But yes, he is a kid and i am a kid to. But now i am reffering to the more smaller kids from 9-12. The ones who TRYS to act cool and mature but clearly aren't.
RIP in Pepperonis.

Are you being genuine right now? You're complaining about 'kids' Like Tomorrow said, do you judge 'kids' as minges? By that, you're contradicting yourself, because you yourself are a kid. There's no need to whine and cry on the forums because some 'young people' annoyed you.