Lets get this straight...
I was actually thinking of that Soul,

Maybe instead of having Admin Abuse as a topic, have it on the same bar as "Character" and You know, when you choose "Admin Abuse" or something like that you would get redicted to a page where you could fill in some kind of form, that way all abuse thread would be made the right way and such,

But thats just an idea.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Tbh half if not more of the problem is ruxandra does not speak when she bans, she either just bans straight away or leaves no chance to explain leading to confusing situations and angry players.
Because she is 100 Percent that you are breaking the rules, it doesnt require further discussions about the her opinion on banning you, you could always explain your self in the Unban request, that IS what they are there for.
Just because she is 100% sure dosen't mean she is right, there is always reasons for something. Ie insta banning for rdm is retarded because you have no idea the story behind it.
(07-08-2012, 12:51 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote: Just because she is 100% sure dosen't mean she is right, there is always reasons for something. Ie insta banning for rdm is retarded because you have no idea the story behind it.

Do show me one single ban for "RDM" that I gave without listening to both sides of the story. I never bother chatting with the players that have over 50 hours on the server since it's plain common sense to at least know the basic rules.

My administration is very different than the standard one. I don't wait for people to call me in the char, I do my best to prevent it and this is how:

I join the server, go invisible and then check every single player online. In most cases this is how I caught propsurfers, CarDMers, RDMers, random raiders, propkillers.

It's better to prevent than to wait for the dissaster to occour.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 3 users Like Ruxandra's post:
  • equal, The_Alpha_Dog, GRiiM
And by that we all rest our cases.
(07-08-2012, 01:05 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(07-08-2012, 12:51 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote: Just because she is 100% sure dosen't mean she is right, there is always reasons for something. Ie insta banning for rdm is retarded because you have no idea the story behind it.

Do show me one single ban for "RDM" that I gave without listening to both sides of the story. I never bother chatting with the players that have over 50 hours on the server since it's plain common sense to at least know the basic rules.

My administration is very different than the standard one. I don't wait for people to call me in the char, I do my best to prevent it and this is how:

I join the server, go invisible and then check every single player online. In most cases this is how I caught propsurfers, CarDMers, RDMers, random raiders, propkillers.

It's better to prevent than to wait for the dissaster to occour.

It wasn't an example that you have done it was a example that shows why banning without talking is a bad idea.
I mean, the recent thread on you, you deleted a guys house without speaking to him because he had 1 extra door?
Yes he should read the rules,yes he shouldn't have to be babysat. But what's so hard to show a bit of compassion and care towards a member of the community who needs to learn?
One admin [I don't give the name] demoted me because I was doing an Skyrim President Rp. I was doing wrong?
R+ L = J

Zamar, please don't involve your own personal experiences as it will cause arguments.

I have never been subject to Ruxandra's abuse nor seen any of it, and therefore I think she is a suitable Admin for Fearless, she does her job by dealing with minges and making sure CityRP isn't a hell hole for new players.
The following 1 user Likes Boosted's post:
  • equal
I'll put it like this:
beflok, a whole bunch of abuse threads, when really he's a really good admin. I'm sure Ruxandra is the same.
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep