Ryan
Your Name: Lewwings

Accused Staff Member: Ryan

Involved users
Qannter

Date & Time (GMT): 30/8/20 @ ~ 8pm GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power

Explanation and Evidence
This evening I stumbled across the fact that I have received a forum warning. This news was a shock to me as I always make sure that my posts are within the rules of the FL services, apparently one administrator disagrees with this and has made it their goal to warn me over a small infraction, too small of an infraction to even be important, but that will be discussed later.

A few days ago I posted on Qannter’s forum profile with a comment I personally cannot remember, however it was possibly something along the lines of “You’re weak, grow up”, which is not insulting because I have not treated him with “scornful abuse” (google definition), nor have I disrespected him as I have not displayed “a lack of courtesy”. I was giving my personal opinion of a member in a polite, calm, and open manner, as I believed and still do believe that Qannter is very immature and is very weak when it comes to how he structures his arguments. My evidence for this is all public knowledge, just go to any of his “news” threads or any major discussions he is involved with, and you will see my point.

According to Ryan, who is the main topic of this thread, Qannter contacted him to have my post removed, which Ryan did, and that I have no quarrel with. What I do have an issue with though is the fact that he decided to give me a 30% forum warning, which I believe is un-necessary and abusive. It is no secret that I dislike the fact that Ryan has the rank he has, and I do believe that this is his way of more or less teaching me a lesson for daring to be against his promotion. I have not broken any rules, and in fact I am not known for toxicity or being mingy on the forums, so why slap me with a warning?

I also believe Ryan himself possesses immaturity which is easily displayed by the end of our DM conversation about my warning points:

[Image: unknown.png]

Please can we put an end to nonsensical punishments?

- Lewwings

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Messages In This Thread
Ryan - by Lewwings - 08-30-2020, 09:30 PM
RE: Ryan - by Ryan - 08-30-2020, 11:03 PM
RE: Ryan - by Lewwings - 08-31-2020, 04:22 PM
RE: Ryan - by Conn - 08-31-2020, 07:39 PM