Ban Request on Jizes and Manbon the 2nd
(08-29-2014, 02:15 PM)Manbon the 2nd Wrote:
(08-29-2014, 02:02 PM)CowardAgent Wrote: thats the rule I saw about it "NLR still applies even if you are told to head back (to the place you died) over the radio." and from I can understand it means that even if I got a call in the radio I have to wait 5 mins, and thats what all the sru and cops did and thats what I did as well (we were like 6 - 7 sru and cops there, so did we all break the rules)?
now pls make your own ban request if you want to keep complain about me breaking NLR, thank you.

now about my "FearRP"
Everyone that was near me could see how much times I asked you to leave me alone because I dont want any kind of protection, when you kept spamming the voice chat asking for protection, and when I refuse multiplay times you asked for money protection.
Do you know why I did walk away? because you took me as your hostage for no reason, what your reason to do it? can you pls answear my question? when started to shoot me and I told you it is random raid you said "you didnt pay us money protection", and also then you told to O - when he told you it was random raid "We hate this president"
this is recorded and you can see it, so just stop with all those lies and admit that you did broke the rules.
also O - yeah can prove that I did respond to you telling you I dont want any kind of protection from you.
btw I dont even sure if they asked to protect me at the start, or they asked for money protection because I couldnt understood you, but from I understood he came to me without asking to protect me, and just said give me money protection just as I switch to the president job, and anyone else that saw this case can prove it.

here is the proof that after somone told them it was random raid, they said no we hate this president - http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5565...sizedimage

>>>>>> http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid395431
Thank you for giving me a link to your last comment, I already respond for you.
Well, I guess you dont want to answear my question "Why did you take me as a hostage?" and "Why did you ask for money protection?"
and also the video you post about me "speaking hebrew" and according to you la rotze = I dont want = I did say I dont want any kind of protection (which I did in english, becaues I dont speak hebrew).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request on Jizes and Manbon the 2nd - by CowardAgent - 08-29-2014, 02:20 PM