Controversial Subject - Actors ban [Open Letter To Soul Included]
(07-28-2014, 04:10 PM)GRiiM Wrote: That doesn't look like SoulRipper gave him permission, he said that if he came with the evidence then the data will be transferred.
Did Act0r ever provide the evidence?
Did he begin playing on the new account before the transfer? If so then it's his own fault as until it was official he was indeed double accounting.

It's his own foult if it was like that what you just said BUT......That post was posted in 2012 so 2 years ago. They have 2 years time to ban him every day BUT they banned him right after he wrote VENOM'S ABUSE! Is that really coincident? 2 years time to ban him but they did it right after that abuse? Explain me that Smile. Noone cant explain that cause i dont think it is coincident. It is not...

Quote:The PM is also from 2012. It's 2014 now, meaning he had plenty of time to provide his "evidence".

Also team of administrators had 2 years to ban him but they did it RIGHT after Venom's abuse. Well i dont understand that Smile.

Anyone can explain that? Go ahead then.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Controversial Subject - Actors ban [Open Letter To Soul Included] - by jfd13 - 07-28-2014, 04:36 PM