VTXClan
(02-18-2021, 04:37 PM)cam Wrote: Well I think you can see clearly from the script that both the person reporting failed to confirm that I actually got arrested and the reason if I did as there was no possible way I would have been arrested with no grounds. As you can see from my UBR and if you didn't  impulse ban me without hearing me out there was no breaking of rule 1.3 or 1.5. Your apology lacks sincerity so I don't accept it. I didn't feel like you banned me mid conversation, you just did and that is very unprofessional of you. As you can see from the logs the two minute window as VP is when I was approached from another citizen regarding his behaviour in the nexus lobby.

Hey Cam,

So let me make this very clear for you, As I can see from the logs you disconnected by user not because your game crashed thats called (Session timed out) yours is (Disconnected by User) meaning you deliberately left the server to avoid getting arrested or receiving a ticket, please review the linked logs once more. That is an immediate breach in rule 1.3. You then reconnected two minutes later as showing in the linked then you spawned as a VP and 1minuteand20seconds later you began attempting to demote the person who was arresting you when you disconnected. So your story you're fabricating here is that you weren't power gaming you just spawned as a VP and a civ told you he was doing what exactly? Arresting you?  You didn't even roleplay a meeting with an accused officer have a write up or anything you just demoted him, so you honestly expect me to believe you that a civ told you what he had done when the much clearer picture is you broke rules 1.3 and 2.5? Oliver's evidence only further proves to me that your "game crashed" was bologna and what you did was intentional, I issued your ban because rather than admitting what you did was breaching the rules you stated there was "nothing to explain" and began to fight me on why you were being arrested in the first place.

Thanks,
Ludo
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]

Messages In This Thread
VTXClan - by Youss - 02-16-2021, 01:21 AM
RE: VTXClan - by Ludo - 02-17-2021, 08:57 PM
RE: VTXClan - by cam - 02-18-2021, 04:37 PM
RE: VTXClan - by Ludo - 02-18-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: VTXClan - by cam - 02-18-2021, 04:39 PM
RE: VTXClan - by Oliver - 02-18-2021, 05:47 PM
RE: VTXClan - by Oliver - 02-18-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: VTXClan - by Conn - 02-18-2021, 08:39 PM