Saul Goodman's UBLR
Hi, it's Billy here.

From reading both the player report and the unblacklist request. I acknowledge Tomo's side of the story; Yes I did act verbally abusive towards SRU and even being physically aggressive, I also did hug Tomo without consent which he tazed me for.

The story begins with me entering the nexus because I had identified an old enemy of mine: SRU Sergeant. I and the Sergeant had a personal feud between us because I knew him a while ago but had an argument which ended horrendously. I entered the nexus and went up in front of the SRU Sergeant and called him a: "White Cracker", we then went back and forth at each other with insults which, at one point he called me a: "Chink" which, is the point at which I completely lost it. I acted physically aggressive and was forced out the Nexus. Later on, I went up to an SRU personnel(Tomo) and hugged him without speaking a word or what so ever. He responded by pulling out his tazer and tazed me.

From when Tomo tazed me, my body had collapsed onto the road - Tomo tried to move my body onto the pavement but while doing so the same security guard I think from the video, got in the way and I died. This was indeed an accident not intentional.

When I died I purposely did not respawn because I wanted to see how they would roleplay it out.

Messages In This Thread
Saul Goodman's UBLR - by Tomo - 01-01-2017, 10:39 PM
RE: Saul Goodman's UBLR - by Exotic - 01-01-2017, 11:22 PM
RE: Saul Goodman's UBLR - by BlackWidow - 01-01-2017, 11:31 PM
RE: Saul Goodman's UBLR - by Infernaw - 01-03-2017, 11:09 AM