Forum Warning Removal
(10-16-2016, 05:45 PM)Jan Wrote: I told people to only reply if they were going to apply or have constructive criticism, yet you chose to ignore it by posting something completely off-topic and provocative.

I do not need to post that you will receive a warning if you ignore me, that speaks for itself.

Hi Jan,

I understand where you are coming from however nothing is ever self explanatory or speaks for itself it would be wrong if you to assume that.

Also I fail to see how anything I stated was provocative at all. And if anything was what some would call "banter"

It's funny how you go from saying something is insulting and disrespectful to it being merely provocative, I wasn't even aware provocation merits a warning.

Nevertheless you know these warning points are nothing more than a load of nonsense and I feel your only reason for them is due to it being your thread and people are calling FL out and you got a little bit worked up and pissy.

Unfortunately I was the next to post and you abused your moderation powers and warned me due to a personal attachment or seeking some sort of petty revenge.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Forum Warning Removal - by Marty - 10-15-2016, 11:48 PM
RE: Forum Warning Removal - by Jan - 10-16-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: Forum Warning Removal - by Marty - 10-16-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: Forum Warning Removal - by Jan - 10-16-2016, 08:41 PM