Unblacklist request
Your name: Mipastu

Your blacklist ID: 68746

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29106025

Reason: Contra on the mainstreet as Laundry Manager

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Falcao

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: As i was not in MAIN STREET, And i was not an laundry manager, Lets start from very beginning, I was an hitman and i had this fake laundry for taking hits, It was an normal looking laundry with many verywell builded backrooms, And i had printers on one of the backrooms as there was not many clients or "hits". And yes. My job name was "Laundry Manager (Hitman), And is there a special reason that hitmans cant have contra? because yes. Hitman is an criminal, is there any reason for put your job as
"Laundry manager hitman criminal contraband owner" ? As being an hitman is NOT legal in any country by far as i know. (dunno about north korea tought).. And about the place where i was doing this, It was not main street.. It was cub avenue which is little bit off the populated area, And as i said it was well hidden in the backrooms. If you want i can take even screenshots from the place. This blacklist was unreasonable too because Falcao didnt give me any warnings nor speak to me when i tried to pm him. He just blacklisted me wordless.

Messages In This Thread
Unblacklist request - by mipastu - 12-17-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: Unblacklist request - by Falc - 12-18-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Unblacklist request - by Audacter - 12-25-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: Unblacklist request - by Audacter - 01-01-2016, 10:39 AM
RE: Unblacklist request - by Rylund - 01-08-2016, 10:30 PM