Unblacklist Request: Edned
Note: I would like senior staff team members to review this inquiry as I believe the way this has been handled was unprofessional and inadequate.

Your name:[FL:RP] Edned

Your blacklist ID: Falcao: (PTE) P:66492, T:66493, E/P:66494 & NightHawkd: (PTE) P:66492, T:66493, E/P:66494.

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:51199704

Reason:Misuse of props, should know better // Reinstated

Spoiler :
[Image: aea069cb219805011972b36b852cc5f3.png]

Staff member who blacklisted you:Falcao, NightHawkd

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I'll start with a story in chronological order.
I was on the RP_Evocity_V2D server, about to leave for the day. As I was typing my goodbye message in OOC, "[FL:M] Ivan Tempski" brings me to the administration roof and asks me the question: "Would you like to join me for tea?". I informed him that the props he used were ancient and that there were new ones that I showed him from the spawnmenu that SoulRipper had previously added. I started building, showing Ivan the new props.

I started creating a living room with two sofa's and the new lamp as well. I then spawned a meeting table and placed a few chairs next to it. When I unfroze the table it glitched inside another prop and "flew" off the roof, I managed to pull my physgun out and grab the prop before it fell and I pulled it back again and carried on. I then had another encounter with a prop (I think this is the one Falcao was mistaken on, and I can clearly see why).

I physgunned the sofa and it glitched inside of the table prop, it then flew across to the Flea Market roof, my GMod client/server lagged at that point. I think this was due to rendering the rest of the map in the distance, so there was a delay within myself deleting the prop. I thought the issue had been resolved, so I carried on building the meeting table and about five minutes later I realised a PTE blacklist had been warranted for two hours by "[FL:M] Falcao". I was confused as to why, as I always abide by the rules, especially as I set an example as my current role being a teacher.

I then contacted CodedBrain within steam, I told him that I was blacklisted and it must of been a misconception, a few minutes later I received my PTE access again however it was still on my record.
After that Falcao commented "Are you serious?" in OOC. A closed discussion about a blacklist was then being spoken to the whole server, and CodedBrain informed them to take it to Admin chat. I was rather surprised and confused as to the unprofessionalism caused by the team online at the time. I thought the case could of been handled a lot more smoother. I was not even given the chance by Falcao to be spoken to before he issued the blacklist; this is quite a rare occasion as usually people are spoken to before any actions are taken. "[FL:RP] Balls" was a witness to their unprofessionalism and I believe he would like to leave a comment on that.

When logging off yesterday, I thought that it was all being resolved but when I logged on today I received this message from CodedBrain:

Spoiler :
[Image: ed34374159277932e11f61f45c07ec84.png]

Which is when I saw that 6 lines of blacklists had been added to my name due to an issue with game physics and/or glitches.

To conclude,
I am incredibly disappointed with the way that this case was handled, two staff members arguing over OOC over my blacklist, multiple removing and adding of a blacklist that I certainly do not deserve, teleporting me without consent, killing me by dropping me with a physgun multiple times, and much more.
I did try and speak to Falcao yesterday but he said "I am pretty mad and I need to cool down." I totally respect this, Moderator can be a hard job sometimes, so I am just going to bring it here.

Thank you for taking the time to read my UBL inquiry, I aspire to hear from somebody soon in order for this case to be taken further.

Kind Regards,
Edned
Fearless Assistant
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep

Messages In This Thread
Unblacklist Request: Edned - by Edned - 11-13-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request: Edned - by Tomo - 11-13-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request: Edned - by Edned - 11-13-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request: Edned - by Balls - 11-13-2015, 06:51 PM