UBL - Kahjo
Your name: [FL:RP] Kahjo

Your blacklist ID:  65287

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63643406

Reason: "CDM, Laughing at it then carrying on. You know better with 12 RPPs"

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Well first off, This is nearly same what I told Suarez but I don't remember the correct words.

I was a SRU With Castiel, We got a call to the MTL For reason "Armed Citizens Shooting" Or something close to that. We jumped into the SRU Van, Drove to the City Tunnel, And a Corleone runs just like over the road when I came out of the tunnel. I stopped for 2sec as Suarez said in the video then I got lifted up, It was Suarez. Also I did not even have time to request a paramedic in that short of time. well yeah as I said he picks my car up. He Lets the car down, Car rolls against the cliff. Suarez Teleports me out, Freezes me, Starts saying something about Bard and I do not know what it is so I asked in Mic and LOOC, He did not answer, I was confused. Then he said that why did you stop and laugh? Well I answered because I had an urgent call at MTL and that the body flew like 1000feeth when I hit him, So he was probably dead already and I couldn't do anything there anymore then, Well he tells me that I am lying to him, I still want to hear which way and why I would be lying and about what would I be lying? Well then he decides to blacklist me from Vehicles for 5h! That is alot to start with, And the fact that the reason was "You should know better with 12RPP" Does not make any differense in my normal driving and to it that the corleone decides to run infront of the car right outside the tunnel without me having any possibilities to stop and not "CDM" him. This really reminds of a case Edned had about his "CDM" Blacklist. I also recorded a video of the Admin sit starting from where my car got lift up!. Also Castiel was in the front seat with me so he is involved in this if he wants to post a comment about this. I started recording when my vehicle got lifted up. Sorry for the video quality, You can clearly see the chat.

I'd like someone else than Suarez to preview this thread.

Also, I feel this as a really wrong handed blacklist on the following reasons:

- RPP does not make me not to CDM someone on mistake.
- 5h BL for having 12RPP does not make any sense what so ever.
- I did not have time to call a paramedic when I stopped. He picked me up almost immediatly.

EDIT: VIDEO IS STILL UPLOADING! VIDEO WILL BE UP SHORTLY!

Messages In This Thread
UBL - Kahjo - by Kahjo - 10-24-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: UBL - Kahjo - by Suarez - 10-24-2015, 07:48 PM
RE: UBL - Kahjo - by Kahjo - 10-24-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: UBL - Kahjo - by Suarez - 10-24-2015, 08:55 PM
RE: UBL - Kahjo - by Kahjo - 10-24-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: UBL - Kahjo - by Suarez - 10-24-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: UBL - Kahjo - by Kahjo - 10-25-2015, 05:41 AM
RE: UBL - Kahjo - by Suarez - 10-25-2015, 07:04 AM
RE: UBL - Kahjo - by Kahjo - 10-25-2015, 07:19 AM
RE: UBL - Kahjo - by Suarez - 10-25-2015, 09:10 AM
RE: UBL - Kahjo - by Kahjo - 10-25-2015, 09:21 AM