Unban Request
I've been granted permission to post on your UBR as I'd like to add some information about you and your attitude at this time.

First off all; you're a player who've received a lot of chances on FL. You've been caught lying on multiple occasions and you're someone who's proven again and again that you're not trustworthy.

After I issued you a perm-ban; you joined another GMOD community which had quite a few FL members on it and you became a Super Admin I believe. You proceeded to issue a ban on my SteamID for the reason "threatening to hack" or something along those lines. After this ban, I was approached by many community members (from both the community in question and FL) and everyone were both questioning and insulting me about my cruel actions against that community. I found out that you were so angry with the ban I had issued you that you decided to fake a ban on me to take a dump on my name and reputation.

I contacted the leader of said community and I made a big case-file with all the evidence to prove why and how you were targeting me. I was contacted a day or so later where he told me that you had been confronted about your actions and that you had ultimately confessed of faking a ban on my to hurt my name and reputation among FL members.

I'm not really a part of FL anymore, but I don't see any reason why you should be given another chance there. You've broken multiple rules on purpose; even though you've been given multiple last chances. You've targeted me personally and I don't believe that you've changed.

If need be, I can get the case-files and details on my old computer. I should have everything on it, and I believe that this was also mentioned in an admin thread in the archives, something the reviewing staffmember(s) can confirm for themselves.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Generation - 08-01-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Unban Request - by SirCrow - 08-01-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Haarek - 08-01-2015, 07:23 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Kevinboyxx12 - 08-02-2015, 09:18 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Suarez - 08-02-2015, 09:47 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Grub - 08-02-2015, 11:38 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Generation - 08-02-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Grub - 08-03-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Enzyme - 08-03-2015, 07:56 PM