Reporting player - Soviethooves
Name of player: Soviethooves

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40454676

Time in GMT: 4:00

Server: FearLess Semi-Serious

Summary: There was a hostage situation occurring in the nexus garage. I as the Nexus Security Guard went down their as I was the person who called for the SWAT and Police to assist the Security Guards in the nexus and he tries telling me that I'm FailRP'ing by going down there.. I AM NEXUS Security Guard who job it is to protect the Nexus so I have a argument with him about this and he is so rude and cocky.
He tries telling the security guards and police to leave and let the SWAT do it but then another SWAT guy come along and just told the Police and Security to go upstairs in a non-rude manner so we did. Rigby puts cones in the parking lot stopping people from coming this way because that's what you are supposed to do it comes with the Roleplay experience. then this other Nexus Security guard starts prop minging and blocking the entrance for the SWAT to come up and Rigby I think it was told him to stop prop minging. then SWAT (Soviethooves) comes up and tazers me straight away and tells me to stop putting cones down, I told him it wasn't me and so did the other guy but he didn't listen and puts me in jail. the guy is an absolute retard and ruins the game experience.

Evidence: Ask the people who were there and check the servers logs of who placed the cones and stuff. I don't have video proof because I don't record videos.

Messages In This Thread
Reporting player - Soviethooves - by invalid - 07-06-2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Reporting player - Soviethooves - by Nevy - 07-06-2015, 03:23 PM
RE: Reporting player - Soviethooves - by invalid - 07-06-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: Reporting player - Soviethooves - by CptAxios - 07-06-2015, 05:55 PM
RE: Reporting player - Soviethooves - by Obay - 07-10-2015, 07:53 PM