Amount of bans: 3 (All in 2012)
Amount of blacklists: 1
Roleplay points: 17
Hours: 936+
IC information:
First name: Max
Last name: Cairns
Address: 600 Main St.
Previous experience: I previously have worked as a freelance security guard and a freelance weaponsmith. I also was honorably discharged as a 2nd Lt. in the United States Marine Corps as the 45th Armory Officer of Foxtrot Armory for Base Jarhead in Pakistan.
Information about yourself: I was married to a loving wife who decided to ditch me while I was deployed. I currently live in Evocity as a Gun-for-Hire until I find private military corp. to possibly become a contractor for.
How could you benefit us?: I believe my knowledge of weaponry and ammunition could benefit the corporation and my skills with long range ballistics will also help as a possible overwatch on certain assignments. (For information on my marksman scores from the USMC contact Col. Dunford at Base Jarhead sector G7.) *Phone numbers are attached to the paper* The first number is mine. The second is Col. Dunford's. Thank you for time sir/madame for taking your time to read this.
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] Heroum Filii [Recruiting] - by Soviethooves - 05-26-2015, 07:26 AM