NLR Spawning
Your name: [FL:RP] Himalaya Thing

Your blacklist ID: 45536

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65731322

Reason: NLR Spawning

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] General Rickets

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: OK so I've done this unblacklist request before but I've decided to do it again since it was unfair and it was a big deal to me.

First of all let me quote OOC and IC and rule 2.: 'Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes.'

OK so I followed the part where you forget everything because I didn't go back to the raid before 5 minutes have gone.

Now let me show the definition of the word "place". This definition is by Oxford and I think they're trustworthy (not like Wikipedia). Here's the definition: "particular position, point, or area in space; a location

OK I died at the top of the stairs at a particular position. Now I don't remember which particular position but what I know is that I never stepped on the stairs. I went to the elevator which is a different point. 

Let's say we put a cross on the top of the stairs and a cross on the elevator. Now these 2 crosses are on totally different places! So now you get my point. These are different positions. I think this blacklist is invalid and it should be removed from my records. Also you should update the rules stating the place of death counts if you're in a radius of e.g. 5 or 10 meters.

I'd also like a neutral admin involved here to see their opinions about this.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP

Messages In This Thread
NLR Spawning - by Himalaya Eater - 04-07-2015, 09:15 AM
RE: NLR Spawning - by General Rickets - 04-08-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: NLR Spawning - by Himalaya Eater - 04-08-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: NLR Spawning - by Himalaya Eater - 04-08-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: NLR Spawning - by Temar - 04-08-2015, 10:34 PM