Unban for "hacks" and blacklist
Your name: SlimShmoney

Your blacklist ID: 58933

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35989530

Reason: I was perma-banned for "hacks", and blacklisted from building by the same admin.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] NightFury

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Well i started off the day by building a base in industrial, as i was building i wanted to make sure that my base was 'legal' to server rules; as i asked for an admin just to check my base for a few seconds three times - as none came, when there were 1-2 on (I checked console if they were handling something, but nope, i even spaced out the time i asked which was about 20-30 mins each) I was blacklisted for 8 hours from the phys gun and tool gun for having a double door and prop-block. As i saw no admin inside my base before i got blacklisted, probably invisible searching my base. When my friend asked to be let out i was still building as i took out the tool gun and saw it disappear when i got blacklisted. I repeat i was still building so if anything Night could have at least given me a warning or something on what's wrong. Plus it's a false blacklist since there's 3 entrances to the base and i had one cut while 2 were still open entrances. -->>> https://imageshack.com/i/idTmu9qSj <<<--- The right garage door is no collided because i was deciding whether to have cars outside or inside while the left is blocked. -->>> https://imageshack.com/i/exteQnCmj <<<--- Now this pic shows where the entrance was (picture taken right after i got my building tools taken) It's well placed infront of the entrance double doors enough for 5+ people to fit, so i don't know how it's double dooring... Well that's my whole base, i'm still hoping i can finish it - i was like half way done.

Reason why you should be unbanned: I was perma banned for "hacks" as this wasn't specifically told to which "hacks" the admin thinks i'm using, so i couldn't explain myself for both the blacklist and the perma banned. This was unjustified because i was banned when doing a deal for cash+mustang. I just want to see what proof NightFury has of me "hacking" when i was not.

Messages In This Thread
Unban for "hacks" and blacklist - by SlimShmoney - 02-18-2015, 10:55 PM
RE: Unban for "hacks" and blacklist - by Nyander - 02-18-2015, 11:14 PM